Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
Do you think it's possible to save GB16 in editing? If not save, then at least make it noticeably less bad?

There's gotta be enough improv footage for straight-laced conversations to be added here and there and make it more subtle.

You could probably splice together a ghost-catching/getting famous montage using actual marketing/press/internet stuff from the real world

vermin fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Aug 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
This is the most dancing that went on in the past Ghostbusters movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irvlbKM-aqE

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

reignofevil posted:

I think we need a new thread title.

Hard to go wrong with ENDLESS TRASH

or Rich Evans Grundlespace

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

drat, you sniped me. I was just about to post the link.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

counterfeitsaint posted:

Isn't Alex Baldwin like if the worst libertarian and the worst young earth creationist you could find and they had a baby and that baby was raised an anti vaxxer?

But Alex Baldwin survived to adulthood

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Mordja posted:

You guys are making me mad about Baldwins. Alec Baldwin is a famous, liberal, Hollywood actor, Stephen Baldwin is his less successful, born-again Christian brother, Daniel and William Baldwin are also Alec's brothers but who cares, Adam Baldwin is the guy from Firefly, is not related to the other Baldwins as far as I know, and is the libertarian idiot.

Oh my god I'm sperging about famous people, somebody please kill me put a bullet in my brain.

My favorite Baldwin is Hector Baldwin, the brother who works as a manager at a locally owned coffee shop and is in a band, but he's not weird about being in a band. Hector Baldwin doesn't like labels and even though he isn't ambitious he thinks he might one day own the coffee shop when the current owner decides to sell.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Vaguido posted:

Jack sucks

I wish

I mean, you wish

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

I also gave your mom the gift of not being alive for the majority of your writing career.

I'm betting the tweet was about something Trump said right? What kind of witty gold did he tweet out on election night?

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

JT Smiley posted:

The worst thing about Whedon

Is his dialogue

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

I did like Firefly though.

Wouldn't surprise me if it gets a spin off on Netflix eventually. I'm actually kind of surprised it hasn't happened already. There's got to be some right-holding mess preventing it from happening.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

I liked Lost. But I'm not in love with it anymore and it was pretty poo poo. It's like an ex.

You fall in love with it, you learn every little detail about it, you adore it and wonder when you're going to see it again. You're in love with it.
Then you start to notice its flaws but you give it the benefit of the doubt, you start making excuses for it, you tell yourself "it can't possibly get worse than this right" like it's all smooth sailing from here.
Finally you see it for what it is, you get sick just thinking about sticking it out with it to the bitter end, and you realize it's not going to change and really it's been like this since the beginning. You just wanted to enjoy your favorite TV show so badly you were willing to give all that time and energy when you knew they were manipulating you.
Later you can look back on the good moments and fun times you had, but it's always gonna be tainted by the sucky moments like when you realized Locke was just a puppet and the Dharma Initiative had dick all to do with anything. gently caress you Jacob. gently caress you Desmond. gently caress you Man In Black introduced at the last second piece of poo poo. Hurley's still cool. But gently caress the writers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Hell Yeah posted:

1800 suicide hotline

Don't tell me what I can't do

• Locked thread