Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DemonDarkhorse posted:

I find it kinda funny how many people hate Josh. He's actually a pretty good friend of mine and a swell dude.

Fat shaming itt... Like right here. Right now. Swell. Because of the fatness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Welcome back to Aaron's Website Review

- you have to drag the dvd cover into the basket
- tiny video flash player
- tab for the shimi slide
- starfield plays over video on the slide tab

I give that website 5 stars!

This has been Aaron's Website Review!

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Supernorn posted:

They are super expensive and always look like trash. So I can see they appeal to the target audience perfectly.

$9 breaks my bank too. :(

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

powerful sex moves posted:

The Book of Mormon was a good time. It was the only musical I've ever paid to see or even considered paying to see. Even with matinee pricing, it really is nuts how expensive Broadway shows are. I like the point Lindsay Ellis makes in that Rent video about how these Big Issues plays are trying to sell their message to people who can't even receive it because the show is too expensive for them. Instead they're selling revolution or whatever to a bunch of upper middle class whites.

Comedic musicals are the only kind I can sometimes tolerate because the whole concept of people inexplicably singing and dancing about everything - including AIDS - is so loving stupid that it's sort of baffling sometimes that anyone takes it seriously. I know Hamilton is supposed to be so amazing and maybe it is but every clip I've seen looks so corny. Like some Epic Rap Battles of History kind of poo poo. It's super cool and not at all dorky to be rapping about the Constitution.

Same. Everything is basically Glee, The Musical. I liked Phantom and Les Mis... There are no more like that. None. No matter what anyone says.

With that being said, I just bought my first opera tickets... I swear to god if they start acting like a high school choir I'm walking out.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Puccini's La fanciulla del West (The Girl of the Golden West). I figured since I liked Phantom, I might as well see one of the opera's that Webber stole music from (Part of Music of the Night was lifted from this).

Also on topic, Josh still sucks.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Don't listen to that guy! Not only did it happen, but I was the pilot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Proreview of Spider-Man: it's good and the pissing guy is weird

It's also Iron Man 3.5 like how Civil War was Avengers 2.5

• Locked thread