Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Castor Poe posted:

Speaking of the SW prequels, did they ever respond to the autistic(?) guy who wrote a 200-page rebuttal to their Phantom Menace review?

Plinkett mentions it in the Episode II review.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
loving fifth wheel Rich Evans doing nothing getting a free ride.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I just wish their stuff was slightly less "produced", so they could get more content out there faster.

Not that their stuff has an amazing amount of production, but I personally find all their more scripted and planned stuff absolutely dire. The more off the cuff stuff when they're just talking about films is way more interesting than a bunch of Mr. Plinkett/VCR Repair guys stuff at the beginning of Half In The Bag, or the stilted acting and "jokes" while they're picking movies in Wheel/Best of The Worst.

Look at this fellow who doesn't git meta-double-ironic post-joaks!

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

The Archaic posted:

Jack rules because he doesn't take himself seriously and seems like a genuinely nice person to be around.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
What about PreRec?

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Josh is a maia or some poo poo and then some other poo poo lord of the ring yadda yadda yadda imagine this is a good post.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Randarkman posted:

Phantom Menace is the only one out of the three that's really kind of fascinatingly bad, as it misses the mark with so many things it's quite baffling. There's also some effort in the actual film making like shooting on location and using real props and poo poo. Clones and Sith are just lazy and boring garbage.

dreezy posted:

it was also shot on actual 35mm film instead of crappy first generation HD video, so it looks like a real movie. the same is true of double down compared to fateful findings and Neil breen's other trainwrecks.

It's like someone using a helmet-mounted Go-Pro and then going on a walk and stepping on all the dog shits.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
The direction must have consisted in lots of "And now... Impro!"

fe: I know it didn't.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Paladinus posted:

Oh poo poo, it's the thread police. Everyone, post about Jay's cum, quick!

You enjoy the Prequels.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Trunko posted:

Just be forwarned I'm going to start dishing out 6 hour probations for gay talk

wth is this

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Bad end for my boy Mike Stoklasa.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Gotta go fast once in seven movies. Then never ever again.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Where is the god drat new video?

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Zzulu posted:

Jessie got a real job and no longer has time with the "rlm crew"

:D :D :D Lolling at the concept of "having a real job" :D :D :D

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
RLM is for people who don't watch movies first and foremost.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

I can hear the gobble gobble.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

oohhboy posted:

Anybody excited to see the last Resident Evil movie?

No. Why?

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Nutsngum posted:

You jackasses couldnt even go a single page after a half in the bag without talking about loving star wars.

Well a thing happened and we couldn't control ourselves!

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Geoff Zahn posted:

I met Jay and Josh at B-Fest over the weekend. Those hack-frauds are real nice folks and somehow put up with me asking for a photo after having to sit through Battlefield Earth at 3:30 AM.

B-Fest was great except for the smell, holy poo poo

Nice.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Oh my sweet Jesus, the cringe! White people are awful.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
A bag of riches this is pretty self-explanatory guys :shrug:

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Jack: I'm having an opinion
Rich: I'm having the same opinion
Jack: I'm stating my opinion a little bit differently
Rich: Me too.
Jack: let's talk about something else
Rich: I'm having an opinion
Jack: I'm having another opinion
Rick: I'm stating my same opinion differently
Jack: I'm having an opinion
Rich: If this was different would your opinion be different?
Jack: Yes. I mean no.
Rich: I'm having an opinion.

THE
END

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
What about video games? Are they good? Are they bad?

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Paladinus posted:

Josh is not that bad. Just like prequels.

Way to undermine your own case. :smug:

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
max landis
lax admins

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Baronjutter posted:

Is it weird that I've seen almost every non-educational/instructional video they've done on BOTW? Back in the 90's and early 2000's thats pretty much all me and my nerd friends would do. We'd rent every single lovely action, scify, or fantasy VHS any video store in town had. One friend lived in this perfect video store nexus where there was a blockbuster, a huge local store, and a weird specialty import store that had a lot of asian and european garbage too and we pretty much exhausted all 3.

You should do a youtube.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Counterpoint: Max Landis just takes other people's scripts and slightly changes them, Sandler at his absolute best is basically Affleck at his worst, and Bay's entire gimmick is just moving the camera to give incredibly boring poo poo a sense of importance.

Their powers combined would just be a Zack Snyder movie with brighter colors.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

WampaLord posted:

Based on what they did with TFA, this will just be a recreation of ESB.

So Rei will train with Luke, and then have a vision of danger and leave, probably to save Finn. Finn and Poe will fight the Empire, maybe Poe dies to up the stakes or something, end on a down note. Kylo Ren wins a battle with Rei.

ENDLESS TRASH!

Darth Vader shows up in the last five minutes and murders a bunch of people though this is a modern age we're living in.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Transformers 5 is a movie that was made lol.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Roflmao wisconsin is actually a state. I though it was an in-joke in the RLM metaverse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

bring back old gbs posted:

ladey is the vegeta to rich's goku now u all know what i mean

Not really but I'm cool with it.

• Locked thread