Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berious
Nov 13, 2005

reignofevil posted:

Thanks for the reminder I was searching in vain for something to enjoy later and I think now I know what I'm gonna choose.

Look at this casual who can't masturbate to regular RLM content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Zzulu posted:

Force awakens was a solidly mediocre movie that is not worth a plinkett review

Yeah I'd much rather see him dissect Into Darkness or a similar lovely Trek disaster. Not sure a perfectly acceptable Star Wars reboot can sustain the funnies but we'll see

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

I feel like this is a dig at us Britons but I'm okay with it because gently caress that totalbiscuit dummy

I like him he does good reviews about lovely indie games I'd never find otherwise

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

hemale in pain posted:

Please do not watch pre-rec

It's good when they have a guest and a bust otherwise.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

This is triggering

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Pinch Me Im Meming posted:

I watched pre rec out of pure boredom and since I haven't played a new video game since 2010 it was funny to see what sort of garbage is coming out these days.

To be fair Jack likes lovely pixel games and Rich hasn't liked a new style of game since 1996

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Junkfist posted:

Rich and Jack get really mad at Kojima because they say his games are tonally weird and don't make sense but they somehow like Marvel and DC comics I don't get those crazy kids.

They are right though msgv had cool open world grounded gameplay then out of nowhere space vampires and mechs our some silly poo poo in the cut scenes. Then they ran out of ideas and added the mechs to gameplay and I got sick of it. Maybe it makes sense if you've played the series but for a newbie it was like paying one game and watching a totally different game's story. Also the opening was terrible and self indulgent

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Guy Goodbody posted:

Out of nowhere some mechs? Did you go in literally never heard of Metal Gear before?

Yeah never played the series before

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

taco_fox posted:

wow, banging on about stupid fan theories like they were something worthy of discussion in the first place, writing his own star wars fanfiction, shipping characters

how far plinkett has fallen

He's jumped the shark!

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
This Plinkett review was so bad I think they might have made it so people stop asking for Plinkett reviews. Every fandom is dumb and poo poo we don't need a 100 minutes to say that

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
OK the pizza phone sex was fun

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Pinch Me Im Meming posted:

lol are you a soft reboot of the original 8 track betamax?

This new disneyfied family friendly 8 track would never threaten to beat up a bad mod

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Whorelord posted:

plinkett was right, star wars does look like a university admissions poster

They even sandwiched the nerdlinger between two babes

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Calico Heart posted:

The most annoying thing about that ring theory bollocks is: so what if literally all of it is true? Making the films "cyclical"/reference each other/whatever is one of the dumbest and easiest things you could possibly do. It's the kind of thing a 12 year old who has just learnt that symbolism is a thing would think to do. The fact that that is what prequel apologists think is "brilliant filmmaking" says a lot

It makes the film great because you noticed it and popcorn sucking plebs didn't. That alone justifies your 3 years at film school and crippling debt with no obvious career path

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Lil Peeler posted:

Really? When was this,what happened? Also good job idiots.

If it was GBS1.0 then Jay wasn't even hot then.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Trunko posted:

Are there really posters....ITT... who don't watch the RLM videos exclusively on their website. And also have the RLM website set as their homepage?

Until the RLM webzone supports theater mode; Youtube supremacy :colbert:

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Jay is proof there is hope for any goon

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I've never seen a thread stray so far off it's topic of Jay and his cum

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I thought Josh added a lot to the latest episode

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
It's the completely given up balding neckbeard look

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

At least they delivered a boring piece of poo poo episode with charts and numbers

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I, too, enjoyed Space Cop

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Just saw the new BOTW thumbnail has Mike, Rich and both Canadians. Hell to the yes

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Ghostbusters 2016 bombed pretty hard but it's still going to be Sony's best performing film of the year (in the US market).

They really should stick to electronics and vidya

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Light Gun Man posted:

What makes me laugh is that this exists too, so I guess Asylum even thought it might work

I think Asylum is targeted at confused grandpas getting something keep the grandkids quiet for a bit. Confused grandpas would be the biggest demographic that still cares about Ben Hur so Asylum might be onto a winner.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
loving money. Also confused grandpas don't see too well anyway.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I really want to know if they somehow worked that submarine set into the Ben Hur knockoff

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Doesn't look like it, but they did get a ninja in there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiH5xWJmn5w

An actual chariot and some real horses. I'm honestly impressed. The roman centurion costumes weren't awful either. They must've known some roman reenactment geeks

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Actually I take that back, on a closer look the costumes are really bad. Still real horses and a chariot...

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Geteven looks like a true work of art. I must watch it.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I'm glad the hero of Geteven clarified he doesn't do drugs or worship the devil

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
When they talked about merging the videos I was hoping scientist man would melt them all together in acetone

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

RaySmuckles posted:

Geteven is a god drat national treasure and belongs in the library of congress.

Geteven shits all over Breen. Geteven is the best

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

MrSlam posted:

I had the idea for two guys talking about random bullshit while playing video games before podcasts, before twitch streaming, before Two Best Friends, before Game Grumps. But me and my best friend were incredibly lazy and lacked self-confidence. So this is the timeline where I'm forever taunted by the fact that the MrSlam and Friends Variety Power Hour will never be.

Shame because even Rich Evans levels of charisma would've made you all the money

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
pre rec is fun when they have guests and boring poo poo (mlmp) otherwise

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I like how they always give the kinda racist bits to Rich. Bet Mike wrote the script.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Epsiode 1 may have been dogshit but it was the best of the prequels.

We didn't have to sit through the worst romantic dialogue ever recorded or a 50 minute lightsaber fight.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Lurdiak posted:

Glad to see RLM fans itt default to "Everything is racist in today's pc culture :rolleyes:" when the subject of racism is brought up. A real winning tack.

#RichEvansShaming

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
They're not even allowed to jerk it that is why they all turn to the darkside or just look pissed off and frustrated the whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I saw Dr Strange at the movie theatre.

It was pretty good for a cape bros film. The arc was pretty standard super hero stuff but the visuals were cool, they tried to do something a bit different with time travel and poo poo and Benedict Cabbagepatch was very good as an arrogant piece of poo poo doctor. Don't normally like him but I liked him in this.

I'd rate it worth seeing if you're not totally burned out on cape bros.

• Locked thread