Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berious
Nov 13, 2005

CJacobs posted:

M-Millennials?? Oh god, no!!!

Pretty sure old man Rich is Gen X

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

violent sex idiot posted:

im sure that a person who spent their entire life on a planet composed 100% of sand knows a lot about galactic history

I don't like sand

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

dreezy posted:

I was a better thread daddy.

Thread daddies cummies

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

gently caress yes. please tweet this at RLM someone who knows the twitter

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

You're 100% right with this but it's definitely on the more boring side of the trash scale.

I liked Civil War cos I thought the fight scenes were good. In comparison DS is nauseating.

I thought it was more fun than the usual Marvel trash. Like when Dr Strange tricks the big bad, for capebros movie that was a well setup clever ruse even if anyone who has watched an episode of Star Trek would choke on their cheetos at the simplicity. The visuals were really fun and trippy too.

One of my favorite capbros movies I think. It's no Guardians of the Galaxy but it's above Ironman 8 or Spiderdude 4: Secret of the Ooze

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Guardians of the Galaxy owned though

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
A movie about a ghost but it turns out it's just a smelly old lady

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Thought we'd see the end of content droughts once they'd shat out Space Cop. It's been like six months since the last video. Are these fucks spending time with their families?

I want my free entertainment

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Schweinhund posted:

um, hello... Josh?

Plus Josh would work for magic the gathering cards

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
When Vader first appeared in Rogue One his helmet looked all weird to me like someone doing badly fitting cosplay. Reminded me of Rich Evans loving a Star Wars doll

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Also the first half was very confusing and meandering. I wondered if I was having a stroke or if it was just a poorly edited mess. Second half makes up for it though.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Also I just heard the internet has made this film into a culture wars thing. Didn't get any of that from the movie and I'm beginning to think the internet makes you stupid.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

This picture represents everything

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Was wondering how this thread felt about cummies now? I'm bored of Jay cummies recently. Jack cummies are where it's at

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

powerful sex moves posted:

Plenty of people have begged to see the unedited footage of them watching movies during BotW. The guys will be like, "trust us, it's not that exciting - the only good stuff is what you see in the video. Most of it would just be us sitting there silently" but people say they don't care and want to watch it anyway. I have no idea why. Even I wouldn't wanna watch that. Probably.

Yeah, like I said, I'm sure they do have plenty of young viewers, it's just that I'd be surprised if they made up the majority. Mike could also be exaggerating for comedic effect because for us old people, even people in their early 20's can seem like little kids.

Better friend simulator. Pros use the prereq streams because they make an effort and it's still long as gently caress to fill your empty life

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I watched prereq play 1-2-switch. Nintendo bring shame on their ancestors 1) charging money for that 2) having it in their miserable excuse for a launch lineup

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
King Kong felt 10 hours long. Think I'd rather watch every Resident Evil movie rather than sit through it again.

I really like Bad Taste though

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

BexGu posted:

Any word if Rich and Jack are going to do a Pre-Rec on Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild? I loved their commentary on Legend of Zelda 2: Link Adventure and would be fun to see what they say about Breath of the Wild.

They did a stream and seemed to enjoy it except for the weapon degradation. You can watch the stream if you have about 4 hours to kill.... so lonely

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Jesus thread please don't post 60 new posts making me think there is a new video when you are just talking about anime

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
the trouble with being a male pussy doctor is people will assume on some level you went into the job to look at pussies

takes away a bit of the kudos from being a doctor i think

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I wish Max Landis was Len Kabasinski

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

King Vidiot posted:

Max is just a Jack cranked up to 11. In order to fully tolerate Max Landis you have to dip your toes in slowly, by gradually watching more and more Pre Rec.

That's really harsh on Jack.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Guy Goodbody posted:

People complain about anime or Star Wars chat, but anything is preferable to the same loving conversation about which RLM Boy you don't like over and over again for a million loving years.

Don't pout just because this thread doesn't share your love of Josh cummies

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

WampaLord posted:

Why does Gillian get such a high ranking? I mean, she's fine and all, but above Jay/Jessi?

E: VVV Fair enough, also I love your av.

She's gayer for Jay than this thread which wins her lots of goon points.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Zzulu posted:

Rich Evans is the great shining nerd example that shows that even the fattest and baldest of grognards can land themselves a fat wife

But only if they sell their soul to the Showbiz pizza bear

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Do you people never go to the movies and just watch TV all the time?

Plz discuss current movies :allears:

I don't watch any pleb "TV" or "movies". I just form my pop culture opinions based on what the gang say. Saves a lot of time.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Snatch Duster posted:

Did Mike and Jay do a shill review of West world or are you idiots from TVIV?

fuckin guess

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
"Jesus, that's way too much male nudity" - Jay, fooling no one

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
That was amazing!

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

PepsiCo: could overthrow a government but can't make an ad that doesn't scream "literally none of us know what the gently caress we're doing".

The real global threat is that German company that just bought 11 of America's biggest coffee and bakery companies (Krispy Kreme, Panera, Caribou, Kuerig, etc.) You know drat well a move like that has one purpose: topple the Starbucks and Dunkin regimes.

Coffee is more powerful fast food in that a burger takes $0.30 to make and sells for $2.00. Coffee costs $0.05 to make and sells for $3-5. And Americans drink more coffee than they eat burgers.

Soon the Germans will knock down our coffee institutions and with the combined revenue they would have the assets to buy and sell PepsiCo and McDonald's with pocket change.

Literally the only company with the liquidity to stand up to this coffee fast food monopoly would be Apple. The future is Cupertino versus Berlin in a bloody fight to the death for global domination.

If soft drinks were part on the conflict Coke has killed people IRL.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Capntastic posted:

What's the matter folks, no updated tier lists with Freddie Williams?

Only thing he brings to the table are cool drawings. But at least he isn't Max Landis.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Why are you all posting pictures of a huge fat lady?

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I'm glad the wheel is loving dead

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Are we talking about the Star Wars? Because Rouge One was boring and confusing but it had nice visuals and picked up in the last 20 minutes or so. The Force Awakens was very good and fun, a proper Star Wars and I have almost nothing bad to say about it.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Think I'm getting bored of RLM because they don't make free entertainment quick enough. Now I'm being ghosted by my friends simulator.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Are we recommending Youtube channels? Because I also like Ashens and Jim Sterling

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I am really dreading the gang's review of Wonder Woman. They will blast it because they are biased against the DC

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
i went to black cougar dot com and got exactly what you'd expect

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Rich fuckin pwnd those noobs with his vidya knowledge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Space Taxi posted:

Two things I learned from the video: Jay is tubby and Len has ripped abs. At this point I think I am more interested in Len's cummies.

Lusting for Len?

• Locked thread