Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berious
Nov 13, 2005

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Every time. No matter what it is. CD is always the worst part of the internet.

i've never read it because gently caress that but i hear it's quite good for discussing the social justice implications of the latest capebros movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
i'm mad about the martian because the internet wouldn't shut up about it so i read it and it was poo poo. it was written by someone who obviously doesn't understand human emotions

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Jesus that's just reminded me I was tricked into reading ready player one by the internet too. That book made the martian look like the count of monte cristo

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I hope my internet friends do the new pirates movie and save me from watching it by telling me it is bad.

Also when is Jay going to neck Mr plinkett they are dragging this out more than mulder and scully

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
You'd clone Rich's laugh, Mike's alcohol tolerance, Jay's beard, Jack's donger

The perfect being

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Even with Rich's unfortunate handicaps he still bones down 99% more than most goons. He is an inspiration

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I started to watch the latest prerec but had to stop because Rich's intense backseat gaming was too much.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Jesus Christ I'm in shock that Wonder Woman is good and that Jay wasn't gay before the cake

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

bring back old gbs posted:

the cake turned plinkett gay but .....jay never had a bite?

oh my gaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwdddddddddddd!

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I am watching pre rec with Karen and Rich. Karen is interacting with chat and talking about things that aren't vidya. Rich is giggling at his antics being an rear end in a top hat in Friday the 13th game

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I enjoyed a classic ripping apart a bad popcorn movie HITB.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Senpai noticed us :syoon:

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
i saw dunkirk it was very good. well worth seeing in imax

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Zzulu posted:

What was good about it?

it was full of good old british spunk :britain:

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

better than the book tbf

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Didn't see it posted already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqg6ByCwmLk

Rich and Jack correctly identify that Player Unknown's Battlegrounds is, in fact, bad. The comments go berserk

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
oh hell yes a plinkett ghostbusters review

time for some woman hating chuckles

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Monkey Fracas posted:

:siren:ENDLESS TRASH!!!!:siren:

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Gammatron 64 posted:

Like seriously Hollywood quit it with the remakes goddamn. There's been hundreds of remakes over the years and I'd be hard pressed to name 10 of them that were actually worth watching and weren't immediately forgotten.

-The Thing (the 80s one)
-The Fly (also from the 80s)
-Scarface
-Little Shop of Horrors
-True Grit
-Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
-Hammer Dracula and Francis Ford Coppola Dracula I guess?
-I'm drawing a blank

The Magnificent Seven, A Fistful of Dollars and Star Wars are all debatable becuase they were all based on Akira Kurosawa films but changed the setting so it's a bit of a stretch. I like Mad Max Fury Road and Shin Godzilla a lot but to they count? I dunno, calling them remakes is also a bit of a stretch.

Also notice that half of those movies I listed were westerns. Oh and they remade the Magnificent Seven again, didn't they? I forgot about that. Like you know, most remakes.

i liked the dawn of the dead remake by our friend zack snyder. he made a completely different kind of movie which stands on it's own imo

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Plinket Reviews ranked by quality:

1) Phantom Menace
2) Attack of the Clones
3) RotS
4) Indiana Jones
5) Titantic
6) Ghostbusters
7) Avatar
8) Abrams Trek
9) Baby's Day Out
10) Cop Dog
11) The Force Awakens
12) All the star trek poo poo

i won't hear a bad word against plinketts star trek insurrection review.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Jose Oquendo posted:

Y'all should hop over to the GB2016 thread in CD. The salt flows freely over the Plinkett review.

why do those fools like bad things so much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

that piece of poo poo will make $500 million

• Locked thread