Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

elon musk is a cool guy who blows up spaceships for fun. but where did he get the money to design cars that automatically rear end trucks on the high way? you guessed it - big government.

see, back in the 80s most people payed for things by faxing money to each other. you just stuck it in the fax machine and pressed the send button and in seconds your leotard or "we built this city" 12 inch or abortion was on the way. but then elon musk lobbied the government to mandate that a special device be included in every fax machine which drew a comical mustache on the face of any image of a us president, which rendered fax money hilarious but worthless.

what a coincidence that elon showed up in the 90s with a new website to "solve" this "problem". he called it "PayPal", but trust me, it's no friend of mine.

ever since then the government has been in a constant race with the "counterfeiters" who just want to pay for their online purchases via a text message of a jpeg or print their money on balloons so it can float to safety in the event of a mugging. let's help them out. design some new security features to keep our money safe and help elon musk blow up more spaceships

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'll get right on that OP.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Mega64 posted:

I'll get right on that OP.

thanks you for your service

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

MiracleWhale posted:

thanks you for your service

look at goodie two-shoes, sucking up to the mods already

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

all dollars from 2018 onwards will include a tiny speaker and a vial of pressurized liquid which are rigged to emit an agonized scream and a large spurt of blood whenever a consumer attempts to insert them into a vending machine backwards

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

since many counterfeit bills are produced in mexico and smuggled across the border into the us, the new bill design will include tiny immigration documents which must be checked and verified at all traffic stops

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Make dollars lickable

If they taste like cherry, it's a legit dollar

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Run the country into the ground and make the money worthless like Zimbabwe dollars and we all go back to trading chickens and clay pots. Pretty hard to fake a chicken.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Arkanomen posted:

Run the country into the ground and make the money worthless like Zimbabwe dollars and we all go back to trading chickens and clay pots. Pretty hard to fake a chicken.

Monsanto and Tyson have been doing it for years. :argh:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they should put sensors in US currency that detect when youre snorting drugs through them and what kind and then dispatches a squadron of police drones to your house to beat and arrest you and maybe plant some more illegal drugs on you in case you were snorting some schedule IV poo poo or somethin. high rear end motherfuckers wont even know what hit em

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

instead of being square, new bills will be shaped like puzzle pieces from a single huge puzzle. at the end of every year, the secret service will put the pieces back together, and if there are any extras, well, someone's in trouble

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

thathonkey posted:

they should put sensors in US currency that detect when youre snorting drugs through them and what kind and then dispatches a squadron of police drones to your house to beat and arrest you and maybe plant some more illegal drugs on you in case you were snorting some schedule IV poo poo or somethin. high rear end motherfuckers wont even know what hit em

when drugs are detected a lil speaker repeats phrases like "awww yeahhhhhh" and "that's the good poo poo" so the drug users won't suspect it's the money that narced them out

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

dog buttz posted:

Monsanto and Tyson have been doing it for years. :argh:

Haha, you don't verify the block chain on your tendies do you?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I dunno ... eugh ... maybe AIDS? Like, it gives you AIDS when you touch it? And then your test comes back positive anf you KNOW you got the real deal?

That's all I could come up with, man. Sorry. Hope you thread works out for you. :shittydog:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Mega64 posted:

suck my dick you fuckman

:eyepop:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

*wakes up shackled to bathtub*

man in mask on video screen: ah, i see you're awake. you're probably wondering how you got here, but that's the least of your concerns right now. you see, you've been given a very special poison, and within five minutes, your heart will cease beating. that is, unless you have a us $20 bill.

me *sweating profusely*: oh god, oh god, where's my wallet *pulls out $20* oh thank god

man in mask: lucky you! every legitimate $20 bill is printed with special ink that contains the antidote for the poison which is even now coursing through your veins. just eat the bill in your hands and your life will be saved. unless, of course... that's a counterfeit?

me: *grows pale*

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

*holds the quoted post up to the light, checking for the metal authenticity strip*

DNE
Nov 24, 2007
tiny LCD screens on every dollar that show the last three things it was spent on

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

DNE posted:

tiny LCD screens on every dollar that show the last three things it was spent on

is that what that means? i thought "drugs drugs drugs" was just our new national motto or something

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

draw a part of a summoning symbol on all six of the major bills, and when they are placed together they can be used to summon the great satan. attempting to replicate this symbol with nonofficial ink will only summon a lesser demon

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

replace obsolete paper currency with a new payment method based on chips implanted in the right hand, which would be required to buy or sell

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A pair of charged wires which, when pressed together with the exact amount of pressure of a copying machine lid, initiates a thermal chain reaction which causes the money to burst into flames.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
A feature that illuminates money when you hit tab so that you can more easily locate dropped, lost, and concealed currency while adventuring.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Money that changes color to indicate it has touched feces or certain strains of virulent disease.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A holographic animated president that winks if the bill is real when you press on one of the numbers in the corners. All the bills cost 30 dollars to make but they're laminated so they last longer.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
A single orange pube woven into the dollar like a security strip, because who has a bunch of orange pubes laying around?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Applewhite posted:

A pair of charged wires which, when pressed together with the exact amount of pressure of a copying machine lid, initiates a thermal chain reaction which causes the money to burst into flames.

*queues up a series of bible quotations*

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Adopt the Australian Dollar.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a dollar made of high tech bulletproof ceramic materials, allowing police to detect counterfeits at a distance by firing a precisely aimed round into a suspect's wallet

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Dollar bills will be infused with uranium 235. If too many of them are stacked together they will go critical

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Well, first we assign a hash number to every
Bill so we can trade them digitally

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Coins that actually have to stay in your butt until a transaction happwns. Otherwise the currency is invalidated after being outside the owner's body too long.

Let's call it UranusCoin.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
mint coins of pure water in discs of glass, like that dungeons and dragons plane that was METAL AS gently caress (the rarity of metal is what made it so METAL \m/)

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

every woman is born with all the money she'll ever have, and her uterus releases her allowance once a month. men can earn money by working at home

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Higher denominations will be made of aircraft grade aluminum machined into complex geometric shapes that fit into special slots in the cash register because who has a CNC machine? Even if you do You wouldn't download a money would you?

One dollar bills will still be paper but will come with UV ink that rubs onto your skin so you can see who the popular strippers / biggest pervs are.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N65uFX6Kvpw

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

dookifex_maximus posted:

mint coins of pure water in discs of glass, like that dungeons and dragons plane that was METAL AS gently caress (the rarity of metal is what made it so METAL \m/)

Why wouldn't the coins just be made of rare metals

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
infuse all paper money with thc, have cashiers smoke it instead of using that pen thing

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Mange Mite posted:

Why wouldn't the coins just be made of rare metals

change is made of bone and ceramic
the dollar is water
the elites use the metal to keep their slaves down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Ejaculate is now worth money but only $0.01 per ml. Female ejaculate will not be accepted because bitches just be peeing.

• Locked thread