Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

THIS is also VERY unsettling!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Ranma Fan Art posted:

drat you got a good rear end name

Is it a reference to something because I don't get it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

do u know jenny posted:

Is it a reference to something because I don't get it

no idea man

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

do u know jenny posted:

That is without any exaggerating, the absolutely ugliest woman I have ever seen in my entire life.

Turn your monitor on

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord

Ice Cream Barbara posted:

Turn your monitor on

Then they will have to see your posts. Not worth it.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Fur is murder.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

Were the people killed also furries? Furries killing furries just sounds ridiculous. How are you even going to hold a weapon with those big floppy paws?

Foxes eat rabbits, man. It's just nature.

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/fursona-furry-mspaint/1/

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
is no one going to say it looks like the little mouth coming out of the big mouth of the alien thing?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Killing someone's parents is a pretty hard romantic gesture to top. I worry they have spoiled this young girls dating life by setting her up with unrealistic expectations of what to expect from future partners.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
They should let her go as long as she promises not to murder her parents ever again.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
So were they in the fursuits at the time?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Roylicious posted:

So were they in the fursuits at the time?

That would be a terrifying way to die. They should make a based on real events horror movie out of it.

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
Hey, did you hear about the furry who was arrested after giving birth to twins?

She was charged with littering.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dario the Wop posted:

How does Sonic the Hedgehog fit into this?

The eulogy, lol

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Ranma Fan Art posted:

by the way I'm Celluloid Sam don't forget me please

get your old name back sid

it was better than this

Doody-Free Shop posted:

Daydreamer Fox Wolf

lol why can't furries dedicate themselves to one species per "original character do not steal"? it always has to be a wolf fox terrier or a dragon lizard kaiju or some poo poo

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

That Robot posted:

get your old name back sid

it was better than this

lol why can't furries dedicate themselves to one species per "original character do not steal"? it always has to be a wolf fox terrier or a dragon lizard kaiju or some poo poo

Wolves can breed with dogs, coyotes, jackals, but not foxes. She just had to be special and pick the slightly impossible mix

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

do u know jenny posted:

That is without any exaggerating, the absolutely ugliest woman I have ever seen in my entire life.

a face made of 95% skull :eyepop:

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Hmm, The Worst Unicorn's is a little...too good. :raise:

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

The end of this article seems to offer a partial explanation of what happened:

quote:

Sometimes (in my opinion often) when a person is uncomfortable with themselves they become furies. Therein they can cover themselves entirely (they don’t even have to speak) and escape into someone/thing that is completely fabricated and “attractive.” Katlynn was then a party to this. On the one hand it could be good for her self-esteem to be able to cover herself, but in this case I think it lead to a severe detachment from reality. My husband states that looking back, he never saw Katlynn exhibit any form of compassion or empathy. Another friend said many years ago they had to stop allowing their own 6 year old being babysat by the Yosts because Katlynn was too mean to their child. Even the 6-year-old knew how she behaved was wrong. She needed counselling. She was not mentally healthy. This was not addressed.

quote:

My husband and I used to stay with them for few months of the year. Everyone has painted them in social media as such a nice loving family, but I’ll bet they have never been around them full time. It is the only place I have actually vehemently vetoed staying. It was a very unhealthy place for us to be and I couldn’t stand it for too long. The mother screeched and yelled all the time like a 10-year-old and was a terrible example for her children.

If the wrong hosed-up manchildren were to mix it up with a toxic brew such as the one described, then yeah I guess this starts making some kind of sense.

The Laughing Man
Sep 21, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
Why are foxes wolves and squirrel looking mammals always the popular furry choices? Are they kawaii or something? Why don't we see more lizard furries? Maybe the lizard furries are the peaceful ones and there is some greater race war angle here we're not seeing...

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Ice Cream Barbara posted:

Turn your monitor on

What's this?? Ah.. yes. The good catchphrase. Move along citizen.

Mauvais
Jul 24, 2002

HUZZAH

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Hmm, The Worst Unicorn's is a little...too good. :raise:

If I remember right they milked it for a long while and drew loads more of the character because it proved popular in the thread
ironically popular see

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

The Laughing Man posted:

Why are foxes wolves and squirrel looking mammals always the popular furry choices? Are they kawaii or something? Why don't we see more lizard furries? Maybe the lizard furries are the peaceful ones and there is some greater race war angle here we're not seeing...

How much fur's on the average lizard, idiot

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

So if they go to jail and no one adopts them for a month, do they get put to sleep?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

if only the police were following #TFWYouArePlanningToAssistAHomicide this tragedy could have been prevented

The Laughing Man
Sep 21, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

please knock Mom! posted:

How much fur's on the average lizard, idiot

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
if I had a set of chompers like that I'd wear a mascot head too

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

if I had a set of chompers like that I'd wear a mascot head too

Is that some sort of medical condition or just terrible luck, because holy gently caress that's born near the nearest nuclear power plant levels of wtf.

Cubone posted:

if only the police were following #TFWYouArePlanningToAssistAHomicide this tragedy could have been prevented

According to the charges, Acosta was the one doing all the killing, Felix was just along for it. The 17 year old is not being charged so maybe she was abducted by the crazy Army Brony who thought she was his 1 true love.

pentyne fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Sep 28, 2016

Degenerate Star
Oct 27, 2005
unlikely
Goddamn. Was orthodontia against their religion or what?

That's hosed up not getting her teeth fixed at some point.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i'd normally bag on the chick for thinking she's actually another species, but i actually think we've got evidence here she was at least 12, 13% canine by weight

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

by the way before this two self-proclaimed reformed zoophile furries (who had defected due to alleged grievances with the zoophile furries who run Bad Dragon) decided they'd play pretend cop and shot up a dude who they thought was a drunk driver

no seriously

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Should have gone as a WoW lady troll. Already has the tusks.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
This is it. This is the future that Orwell tried to warn us of.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
it would have been way easier for her to pull off a woodchuck costume

F4rt5
May 20, 2006

The Laughing Man posted:

Why are foxes wolves and squirrel looking mammals always the popular furry choices? Are they kawaii or something?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Why is he wearing a shirt but no pants :confused:

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBS4Gi1y_nc

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
So that's what a skeleton trying to escape it's flesh prison through the mouth looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

plain blue jacket posted:

Why is he wearing a shirt but no pants :confused:

They are all bottoms.

• Locked thread