Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

Ork of Fiction posted:

Starts calling herself Dragon God. Talks about "becoming" "decent" "looking" Hmm.... Has anyone contacted Dr. Hannibal about putting a profile together?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5H9QGm74fs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles
She said Suicide Squad was awesome on her twitter so it's very likely that she is mentally retarded.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Big Centipede posted:

She said Suicide Squad was awesome on her twitter so it's very likely that she is mentally retarded.

Eh, teenagers aren't known for their discerning taste in media.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Ice Cream Barbara posted:

I'm pretty sure this was a CSI episode.

Yeah. But I don't think it turned out to be murder. I think someone thought they hit a deer or a hunter shot the dude because he thought it was a deer or something because of the brown fur. Either way, it was a funny episode.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

wynter necr0 posted:

This same person has the pathology of someone into vampiric rape fetishes and it grosses me out.

gently caress off dare

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Big Centipede posted:

She's 17.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

Eh, teenagers aren't known for their discerning taste in media.
I know many adults who liked the film. Some are not dumb.

I haven't seen it and generally avoid the super hero stuff. Super sick of it.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

3 isn't really a bunch, op. More like a few.

Please remember that this is 21 in dog-people.

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

I know.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

jscolon2.0 posted:

Pretty sure that when they put dogs to sleep, it's with an injection.

:drat:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I feel sorry for her. She is probably the most sympathetic furry.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Moon Atari posted:

most sympathetic furry.

i missed that in the name change thread

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
edit : wrong thread

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Poor girl. If it was my child I would work as many jobs and as many hours as it took to save money to get her jaw and teeth fixed so she might have some semblance of a normal life.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Pretty sure that kind of forebite is covered by government healthcare in my country. But this is capitalist amerikkka where it's probably 200k and she goes on a rampage and that's why the US is a third-world shithole.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

mike12345 posted:

Pretty sure that kind of forebite is covered by government healthcare in my country. But this is capitalist amerikkka where it's probably 200k and she goes on a rampage and that's why the US is a third-world shithole.

My friend just paid nearly $3000 for a root canal + crown so yeah probably.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

supernatural blonde posted:

Poor girl. If it was my child I would work as many jobs and as many hours as it took to save money to get her jaw and teeth fixed so she might have some semblance of a normal life.

Her parent's paid the ultimate price for their lack of concern for her dental problems. Facial deformity lead to her becoming a furry, which lead to her attracting girl starved furrymen, which lead to them getting murked by furries.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
You know, Salamanders evolved large jaws so that they can kill and eat their parents in the event of food shortages...

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
MAYBE SHE HAS A REALLY GOOD PERSONALITY BE NICE YOU GUYS

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pvt.Scott posted:

lol

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

If you ask any furry they'll tell you that dragons are always the worst. Can't trust a lizard!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

error1 posted:

If you ask any furry they'll tell you that dragons are always the worst. Can't trust a lizard!

please leave lizards out of this

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Pvt.Scott posted:

That's code for fat, just like "Great sense of humor" is for guys.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Rhymenoserous posted:

That's code for fat, just like "Great sense of humor" is for guys.

Oh. What's the correct one for hideous facial deformities? Beautiful soul? Kind heart? Generous spirit?

The Laughing Man
Sep 21, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
Maybe the victims were furries themselves and there is some kind of furry regime change occurring with a lot of furry infighting and assassinations? Never thought of it like that did ya?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

supernatural blonde posted:

I would sell her to ivory poachers.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

The Laughing Man posted:

Maybe the victims were furries themselves and there is some kind of furry regime change occurring with a lot of furry infighting and assassinations? Never thought of it like that did ya?

From the sound of things, her parents were furries who tried to raise her as a furry instead of fixing her face

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

The Laughing Man posted:

Nacht der langen zähne

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

error1 posted:

yeah scalies (or "Scalia" according to autocorrect) are hosed up creepy fuckers

same for the folks who like anthropomorphic airplanes or vore

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

From the sound of things, her parents were furries who tried to raise her as a furry instead of fixing her face

it said the parents got into the fandom recently tho

so she wasn't raised on yiffing and knotted dongs and poo poo

it's v sketch

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

It sounds kinda like her parents got into the fur stuff as a way to connect with their daughter who had finally found some people to hang out with. Maybe.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pvt.Scott posted:

Oh. What's the correct one for hideous facial deformities? Beautiful soul? Kind heart? Generous spirit?

Good hugger.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord

These loss edits are getting pretty out there.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
*takes off her wolf head*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

the war is coming

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Well, I mean, if I could get gene-spliced into a hella ripped panther dude or something, I still wouldn't do it, but I could see the appeal.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

The problem is that real furries would look nothing like their drawings, instead it would be a lot like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skXGnzQVTDE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Lamebot posted:

the war is coming

Furry suits would be bad for most forms of combat but they could be a convenient disguise for suicide bombers.

• Locked thread