Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
We are currently in the process of moving Miles into the house. He's incredibly nervous about it, and any time we inch toward the door to close it he springs out of play mode, ready to bolt at a moment's notice. We're trying to surround him inside with things that we used to socialize him outside- his toy, us, food, one of the friendly cats we've let him play with before- and it seems to be working. We're just waiting for him to feel so comfortable inside enough that we can remove his safety net of being able to run away into the wilderness without him feeling like it's the end of his world.

Here is our catte resting but ready by the open door.

Edit: apparently black kitties get picked on during Halloween :( so the timing couldn't be better.

Starman Super DX fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Oct 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Starman Super DX posted:

We are currently in the process of moving Miles into the house. He's incredibly nervous about it, and any time we inch toward the door to close it he springs out of play mode, ready to bolt at a moment's notice. We're trying to surround him inside with things that we used to socialize him outside- his toy, us, food, one of the friendly cats we've let him play with before- and it seems to be working. We're just waiting for him to feel so comfortable inside enough that we can remove his safety net of being able to run away into the wilderness without him feeling like it's the end of his world.

Here is our catte resting but ready by the open door.

Edit: apparently black kitties get picked on during Halloween :( so the timing couldn't be better.

That seems tricky, but good job working at it anyway. Miles seems like a cool dude

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
went to the cat cafe in seattle today

got my pet on with many cats, feels good man

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Slanderer posted:

That seems tricky, but good job working at it anyway. Miles seems like a cool dude

We got him! He was meowing and yowling a lot but still stationary and docile, so we pet him and comforted him until he calmed down. Now he's hiding in a box until he feels comfortable enough to explore the empty basement.

Code Jockey posted:

went to the cat cafe in seattle today

got my pet on with many cats, feels good man

There needs to be more of these. Also generally more places where people can relax and pet animals.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i volunteer at an animal shelter. the fiv cats are segregated in their own room and THEY ALL LOVE BELLY RUBS.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Seems like every FIV+ cat I've come across at shelters is a ridiculous lovebug. I guess they know they have to work the charm extra hard to get adopted.

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I've been working on a failsafe solution, and part of the solution is how stopping cats 'running away' from their 'pwners' is actually mentally unhealthy.

The solution is a HUGE tax on sex-aids.

WindowLiquor
Feb 8, 2011

Oh no no, this simply will not do!
Here's George being a good cat and claiming a box. We had to make sure she couldn't move it around the room because she was driving us crazy with the noise that made.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my norwegian forest cat cheeto, he's big and large and loves to go outside on a leash and stalk the neighborhood cats and try to hump them. he's fixed though. he's a big floofy boy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
He has a tiny black panther brother who weight about 40% what he does named Arthur who likes to wake me up at 7:30 in the morning every single morning by meowing until I lay by the foot of the bed and pet him for a while. rear end in a top hat

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
I've been playing some HD bird/squirrel videos for our two butts because they've been grumpy it's getting dark out so soon. We also moved to an area where there aren't as many birds and critters out and about. The videos are a out 3 hours long and they love watching them and not biting ankles for attention. Last night I had it on, had dinner and came back to this.

Apparently she fell asleep like that and when she heard me getting closer, booboo woke up and was embarrassed as hell. Immediately chirped amd flipped over into a more dignified cat-loaf.

Ixpodsix
Dec 4, 2008
This is Neko and Nova. They're very high quality mutants.

They're also assholes.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
This is a thread for cat pictures, not whatever that is.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Cojawfee posted:

This is a thread for cat pictures, not whatever that is.

they're cute in their own way you cat racist

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Ixpodsix posted:

This is Neko and Nova. They're very high quality mutants
*Nms pics redacted

Very gross.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
This is my boy Chadwick. I adopted him back when I used to volunteer at my local Humane Society.
He enjoys being the only cat in the household, trying to steal food off unattended plates, sitting on my lap or trying to wedge himself between my chest and my keyboard at the computer, and sunshine.

Please do not comment on his dot nose. We are all very aware of it and it his greatest shame, and I make sure to tell him every day.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

empty whippet box posted:

my norwegian forest cat cheeto, he's big and large and loves to go outside on a leash and stalk the neighborhood cats and try to hump them. he's fixed though. he's a big floofy boy

All cats are good but my God this is one good boy and I want to pet him really bad

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Ixpodsix posted:

They're also assholes.

I was waiting for some hairless cats to show up in this thread. Lil peach fuzzies :kimchi:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Drew is so handsome

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Excellent catteposts lately, keep it up

need to dig up an old photo I took of the wife's cat mid-yawn

everyone should take more photos of cats mid-yawn

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Dinah AKA "Big Fluff" making sure I can't use the blanket :(

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Cats are bad animals only good for free rats to eat

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Putty posted:

Cats are bad animals only good for free rats to eat

You're a bad poster though

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Iron Crowned posted:

You're a bad poster though

thats something coming from you lol

bet you jerk off with cats

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
guy sold me this cat but now im looking at your cats and wondering what the heck??

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you should pet that cat

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Ixpodsix posted:

They're also assholes.

they look like uncooked chickens

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you should pet that uncooked chicken

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

you should pet that uncooked chicken

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
remember that fat rear end goon from PI that like found some kitten outside his house so he "adopted" it just to loving step on its head and crush it to death getting out of the shower or something like 2 days later lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dude was indeed fat as hell but any adult could kill a kitten by stepping on it accidentally. kittens are fragile and stupid.

it was still a great excuse for jokes at his expense, though.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

A misanthrope posted:

guy sold me this cat but now im looking at your cats and wondering what the heck??

I think your cat has autism

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Captain Yossarian posted:

Drew is so handsome

Drew looks like John Ratzenberger.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Putty posted:

thats something coming from you lol

bet you jerk off with cats

poo poo, I can't possibly bounce back from such a savage dunk

fluffykittys
Aug 22, 2016

I can't hear you over the sound of me licking my own anus.
I need more kitties NOW!!!!
Especially Cheetoh and Neko and Nova.
I want all the kitties for myself!
<3

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
Edit: nothing to see here..

MC Hawking fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Nov 11, 2016

Ixpodsix
Dec 4, 2008

A misanthrope posted:

they look like uncooked chickens

They feel like warm uncooked chickens that sweat.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Why are you doing this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Look at those scrotum cats :eyepop:

• Locked thread