Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Does anyone have a picture of that goon that took a carebear and wore its decapitated head like a mask?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

FilthyImp posted:

Does anyone have a picture of that goon that took a carebear and wore its decapitated head like a mask?

Yep.

That was by the walkin dude. He also made this:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Making fake blood?
Try out tossing in some coffee grounds. Fine for color and texture, coarse for texture and gore.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'm kevin smith for halloween because i don't have the time to make a decent one. devils jersey, backwards baseball cap, painted-on goatee, and (of course) jorts

i was looking back at my Pops from Regular Show costume from 2012. that was eventful- i was at a party that took up an entire building and was so crowded that it was a fire hazard. superstorm sandy hit the next night and this girl i brought back had to go back quickly to get her bike. a+ halloween overall

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Oct 28, 2016

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Yep.

That was by the walkin dude. He also made this:

Thanks! Needed to change my pregnant wife's lockscreen to something spoopy. This'll do nicely.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

I hate this and you a lot

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Big Centipede posted:

I hate this and you a lot

It randomly popped up on my FB feed and I immediately thought of you! :glomp:

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It randomly popped up on my FB feed and I immediately thought of you! :glomp:

You turd

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles
Now I want to gently caress that fake trump pussy face mouth and I feel conflicted about it

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Big Centipede posted:

Now I want to gently caress that fake trump pussy face mouth and I feel conflicted about it

Hatefuckin' is still fuckin', go for it

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
Me and the Missus

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

^^^ You two look great!!

Trick or Treat is tomorrow. I won't be wearing my costume again because the make-up took forever to do the first time I wore things last night!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

I had a friend make me this:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Canned Panda posted:

:lol:

Nice!

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Canned Panda posted:

Stuff some towels down a pair of slacks and you can have a little Torgo companion. You just need a boom box that plays the Torgo theme.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
Finished my decorations last minute. Monster babies came out alright but could be better. They're a bit hard to see through the netting over our window so I'm going to get a couple second opinions and decide whether I should nix the nets.

Also, I've got some plastic skulls and colored lightbulbs over our outside lights. Had to sharpie in the details to make them stand out. Probably should've done that on the monster babies too.

MrSlam fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Oct 31, 2016

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
This Halloween I am going as a man celebrating his one year anniversary.

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

This Halloween I am going as a man celebrating his one year anniversary.

I'm one upping you and going as Jason Voorhees.

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm going as an actual vampire

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

naem posted:

I'm going as an actual vampire

cuz you suck

sockingtonsworth
Dec 17, 2013

Just kinda freaked out. I'm checking in.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

sockingtonsworth posted:

Just kinda freaked out. I'm checking in.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Really it's not as much a costume as it is letting Lord Cyrse express himself outside the meat sack that is Ben Smash. :black101:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

McKilligan posted:

Me and the Missus

drat good skellies

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i dont have a costume this year hut here is my son Oliver dressed as stitch he is 8 weeks old today

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Ranma Fan Art posted:

i dont have a costume this year hut here is my son Oliver dressed as stitch he is 8 weeks old today

Das a good baby!

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Our department dressed up as The Purge Election Year -- which makes no sense to me but it won 3rd place.

I wish I had the energy to dress up all crazy like some of y'all.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Horse mask at the GWAR show

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I worked Saturday night as Boris Johnson including a big Vote Leave rosette and a cheque for 350 million quid

Got called a racist by a drunken French man and angered a prostitute, so overall a success

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Hey Crewd dudes and or ladies, hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

Here is my pumpkin offering (needs some touching up):

And if you're looking to have some more subdued, relaxed Monday Halloweens, I suppose you could always read a spooky thing I wrote:
https://books2read.com/u/mvYWWl
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M3U24MJ

Creep out some kids tonight and watch some classic Simpsons Treehouse of Horror yall.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Here's a ton of Halloween mash-ups: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=113345165356828&tsid=0.8064441212918609&source=typeahead (sorry for the lovely link, phone posting - page is called Monster Mashup if you just want to search for it) but there's all the past albums with the newest 3 part album at the top. Can probably dig up a few good ghostbusters mash-ups if anyone wants them.

I personally am extremely lame and have been outclassed by our local homeless guy who was (somehow) dressed as Spider-Man. I got nothin.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
I was at a wedding Friday night and my wife and I found this on a photo booth prop table. Many cat selfies were taken by all

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Old pic, but I'm doing Marty again this year.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I have a black leather coat, I turned a red tshirt upside down and made it into a scarf, and wound some steel wire around a baseball bat. I'm Negan, took 10 minutes.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Atarian posted:

Old pic, but I'm doing Marty again this year.

Were you guys at Game 3 of the world series?

I definitely saw you.

E: nah Doc had a shinier coat

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I'm a spooky floating skull

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I wasn't trying to hide my face, I swear. This loving fake mustache refuses to stick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

I felt well enough to do that quick pumpkin!

Odd this thread was so slow considering some of the costumes in here :spooky:

• Locked thread