Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Imaduck
Apr 16, 2007

the magnetorotational instability turns me on
Ugh, it's that time of year again where I don't have any costume ideas and feel like everything sucks.

I'm a dude with medium length blondish-brown hair and a medium length beard and glasses. Previous successful costumes have been The Dude and Jaime from Game of Thrones.

My basic rules are:
1. Must be fairly comfy.
2. No full face masks - must be able to drink in it.
3. No heavy makeup - unfortunately I've found I'm allergic to a lot of makeups.

Any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imaduck
Apr 16, 2007

the magnetorotational instability turns me on

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

You can take my costume and do Jesus. (...with glasses?) Robes are quite comfy though perhaps the crown of thorns will sit heavy on your head.
This is in the right vein... but not really my style.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Long blond hair? How about Sexy Thor?

Well, just as long as you don't end up looking like this:

Haha, yeah, I'd probably end up in the latter camp on that one :(. Also, I'm not really big on the comic book stuff, but it's a good suggestion anyway.

• Locked thread