Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
We do four Halloween theme weekends at work this year so I've already been wearing a costume. I ordered a lab coat from amazon and some of those blood bags you can drink from and just kind of have one of those in my pocket and take swigs all day. It has been getting good comments. I kinda want to do something with my hair to make it more mad science but I dunno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
There were a lot of Harley Quinn based stuff at my job Halloween events. Sometimes on older women or children even, which was kinda weird. Didn't see any Trumps or Harambes but there was a dog dressed up in a dog suit with a "vote for me" button.

There also was apparently a "clown sighting" at work, someone on a golf cart told me and said they were going to go look for them and they informed security and everything lol

• Locked thread