Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I would like to propose that no person uses the term "spoopy" in this great thread fill of potential, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Polish posted:

Will defiantly be getting that tea. Found it on Amazon.

Our first night of work got canceled due to rain.. so no pictures yet. However this is the early stages of my fiances mask she will be wearing.

:q:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Polish posted:

And here it is finished.

Dude, I'm sorry but a round face just isn't scary. It doesn't help that it looks more like a grin then a sneer.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Just wear a wig, it's your one free day of the year to rock a piece without judgement.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I really wish I had cool& outgoing friends who like to do Halloween stuff but alas I do not.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Phraggah posted:

Costume predictions for this season, in order:
1. Harley Quinn
2. Donald trump
3. Harambe

Am I missing anything important?

Cowboys, ninjas, cops.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

French Canadian posted:

Help Halloween is fast approaching and I'm outta ideas!!!

My wife wants to do a couples costume...

Two man human centipede.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I'd rather be the guy with the pink shirt than the guy covered in syrup who nobody wants to get close to.

• Locked thread