Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i dont mind goblins as long as they keep themselves to themselves and stay in their sewers away from normal people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woden
May 6, 2006

All I see is blonde, (((brunette))), redhead.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

say what you will, that matrix gif is p cool

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I hope they go after Jeff Dunham next.

That's not how it works. Using the ADL's logic, the puppets themselves are racists. Not Jeff Dunham.

Also, everyone that has posted a picture of Pepe in this thread should be banned for hate speech. You loving monsters.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

An Ounce of Gold posted:

That's not how it works. Using the ADL's logic, the puppets themselves are racists. Not Jeff Dunham.

Also, everyone that has posted a picture of Pepe in this thread should be banned for hate speech. You loving monsters.

No Jeff Dunham claims to be crazy in all his show titles, so if you accuse him of being racist your are insensitive to the disease that makes him a racist.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I can't wait for Pepe to be history books 100 years from now

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I'm facebook friends with pepe and hes always posting incoherent rants about "those loving kikes" and "putting lipstick on a jew pig" its about time that somebody recognized his filthy bigoted views and called him out imo

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

free basket of chips posted:

I can't wait for Pepe to be history books 100 years from now
history book 2050: page 10 declaration of independence, page 80 pepe the frog

what a time it'll be to be alive

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
Six goddamn pages.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

CannedMacabre posted:

Six glorious pages.

Flagellum
Dec 23, 2011

spurdo av master race so what
How long until stupid old people and millennial sjws confuse pepe with :frogout: so this dead gay forum can be relevant again

Flagellum
Dec 23, 2011

spurdo av master race so what
Something awful dot Com the Führerbunker of internet

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Vegetable posted:

history book 2050: page 10 declaration of independence, page 80 pepe the frog

what a time it'll be to be alive

It'll be the future. Value will be measured in how much bitrate is dedicated to a topic on ad-supported and frequently edited Youtube Historical CommenTextbooks playlists that reflect whatever the ever-changing cultural landscape is.

It will be completely possible for students separated by just a year or a classroom to hold massively different socio-political perspectives based just on what channels the teacher requires them to subscribe to.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Next thing you know, teachers will be allowed to marry! :bahgawd:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Flagellum posted:

/

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
I want to hear Zizek talk about Pepe and then I think 2016 will have peaked for me.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Feels guy appropriately named, copping a feel of Pepe's juicy frogtits like that.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

John Denver Hoxha posted:

It's like we're living in a bizarre reality TV shoah.

we are

read Society of the Spectacle

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

it's weird that the alt-right for all their gaybashing embraces these homosexualized depictions of pepe

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The Laughing Man
Sep 21, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Commie NedFlanders posted:

we are

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
It's time to have a serious discussion about MS painted frog faces and their impact on society as a whole, and at the individual level.

The Laughing Man
Sep 21, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

RedMage129 posted:

It's time to have a serious discussion about MS painted frog faces and their impact on society as a whole, and at the individual level.

At criminal tribunals for the citizens vs the government.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Fun Fact! ADL suggested to the Missouri History Museum to call in the police to counteract a peaceful protest after they conspired together to cancel a joint panel of Black, Palestinian, and Hispanic rights advocates.

They've come such a long way of working for Black civil rights in the 60s :allears:

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/rania-khalek/israel-advocacy-group-pressured-missouri-museum-cancel-ferguson-palestine-event

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Moon Atari posted:

Pepe's juicy frogtits

Mods? Namechange please!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Ape Fist posted:

Like in 10 years some guy is going to go 'Haha! I love this funny green ms paint frog, I'm going to post it to cyber-facebook, on the future-web!' and then someone freaks the gently caress OUT in their comments section calling him a RACIST PIECE OF poo poo.

and that poster, will be Cyber ALbert Einstein X

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

my desktop wallpaper

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

Smythe posted:

my desktop wallpaper

woah. I hope your black friends dont see that

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

loving hell stop the presses

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Smythe posted:

my desktop wallpaper

Don't cut yourself on that sick sharp edge.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Commie NedFlanders posted:

we are

WB CNF.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

are tendies still good tho

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
#NotAllPepes

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Flagellum posted:

The furries get to be Blondie.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Buca di Bepis posted:

are tendies still good tho

tendies are timeless

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I heard that if you mobile post a rare pepe from inside of a tiki bar, all minorities within a 10 mile radius will be instantly oppressed.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Vegetable posted:

it's weird that the alt-right for all their gaybashing embraces these homosexualized depictions of pepe

I thought the alt-right was basically the non-religous right and didn't really care about gays that much. Isnt a flamboyant gay caricature one of their most visible public figures?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Afaik the 'leader' of the alt-right (that Milo guy) is openly gay and has books about banging black dudes.

Racist, sure, esp when he talks about going into clubs with paint swatches to make sure he's getting the darkest skinned dicks possible, but not very homophobic. Guy has been dating a Muslim man for a decade iirc.

• Locked thread