Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
If your dogs liked the new dog it sounds to me like your wife got outvoted, dog votes count as half a vote for future reference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Chances are the dogs do in fact have worms and fleas and all that stuff so your wife is right on that front. If stray dogs are such a huge problem in your state they're either maybe probably just on a whim here already part of the ecosystem managing the rat population or something.

Dial-a-Dog posted:

If your dogs liked the new dog it sounds to me like your wife got outvoted, dog votes count as half a vote for future reference

i would not trust a man named DIAL A DOG bastard may be a dog in disguise

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Isn't there widely available dog medicine for worms and fleas? Doesn't seem like much of a problem unless that stuff is somehow insanely expensive in spite of wide availability.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

sudonim posted:

Isn't there widely available dog medicine for worms and fleas? Doesn't seem like much of a problem unless that stuff is somehow insanely expensive in spite of wide availability.

why should he let the dogs get infected in the first place then buy ten billion dollar medicine

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I mean, there was the part of the story near the end where he took the dog to a clinic and the vet said there was nothing wrong with it, unless I misinterpreted that part

in which case the wife's stated reason for not letting him keep the dog no longer applied, but "we do not need a third dog who is also a stray" is also a fairly valid reason not to want to keep a dog too so :shrug:

8 Ball
Nov 27, 2010

My hands are all messed up so you better post, brother.

quote:

In parts of germany there are sex clubs where you can have unprotected sex with women for money

quote:

I wouldn't be infected in the first place if they all practiced safe sex

Nice logic you got there rotten dick goon

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
stank dick goon, "not bulletproof logic" doesn't even come close to describing a single thought oozed from your syphilis riddled brain. go wash your dick and see Herr Doktor

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Ddraig posted:

You might want to not be there when he does his take on the career of Chris Benoit. Just a heads up.

And get out of the way if he does Owen Hart.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I don't think that I'm a very good person on account that I am not a very good person. Mid 30s, unemployed, virgin, wank too much, sick mind, incurably loving stupid in all things and with an almost childlike demeanour mixed with virtually no personality. After being bullied most of my life I just assume that everyone hates me before really giving them a chance and if they do give me a compliment I just assume they are lying to be polite. Though life scares me I love the planet and everyone living on it I just wish sometimes I could run away and be a hermit in the hills.

quote:

I have been married for 2 years to the absolute love of my life, and we dated for about a year and a half before our wedding date. On the day we married I promised to love, honor, and obey and I've kept that promise ever since. But I have been keeping a huge secret from her and I'm too pussy to tell her.

About 2 months in to dating, we made it "official" and became monogamous. Before then, I was seeing 2 other girls casually, and that includes having sex with them. She had a few other dates early in our relationship, but nothing serious and she didn't have sex outside of a serious monogamous relationship. We were open, honest, and had no problems at this point. I promised to end it with my casual dating partners and not pursue anyone else.

The thing is, it took me another 2 or 3 weeks to actually end it. My birthday was coming up, and casual girl #1 had promised me a big surprise. It was a threesome with a g2g friend of hers, and I couldn't turn that down. Plus, casual girl #2 was also my weed dealer, so I had to find another dealer before I ended it with her. We had sex 4 or 5 times in the next 3 weeks.

I was a huge piece of poo poo and realize that. I have since quit marijuana completely and would never so much as look at another woman in a sexual way. But I'm thinking this is just my burden to bear - my wife has no idea, there's no real negative side effects (no stds, these women are 100% out of my life now, and I would never do it again), and the burden of her knowing this might crush her or mess up our marriage.

Do I just chalk this up to young stupidity and keep it my secret?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

so what does "g2g" mean in this context, 'cause I don't think it's "gotta go"

Anyway, goon #2, I don't think you should say anything, and goon #1, :therapy:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
never say anything it's not hard people

if you need to tell someone tell your therapist or your dog or some plants

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Take it to your loving grave.

g2g I am guessing is "good to go"

Basch lives!
May 31, 2011
Grimy Drawer
Dinosaur Gum
In the old days, if someone had a secret they didn't want to share... you know what they did? They went up a mountain, found a tree, carved a hole in it, and whispered the secret into the hole. Then they covered it with mud. And leave the secret there forever.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

also banging side-girls early on before youre serious isnt a real big thing. the more time that goes on the fuzzier the timeline around the relationships that fell by the wayside will get

just keep it to yourself

I'm a huge prick

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Custom title goon doesn't surpirse me that he's confessing anonymously, because 99% of custom title buyers are too chickenshit to admit it.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
how long do you think til king crotch rot starts strangling hoors

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

hth posted:

I'm a huge prick

i miss the word filters too buddy :(

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Basch lives! posted:

In the old days, if someone had a secret they didn't want to share... you know what they did? They went up a mountain, found a tree, carved a hole in it
That's also how they used to get a beej from elves.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

quote:

I'm married to a woman who hates cats and claims she's also allergic to them. I don't believe her, I think she just uses the allergy claim as an excuse to not let me get a cat (and if I can't have a cat, there's no loving way she gets to have a dog. Fair is fair.)

We went to this restaurant and sat at a table outside. There were several cats just kind of walking around from table to table, obviously begging for food from guests. One affectionately brushed past my wife's leg and she shrieked a little because she was scared kitty was going to scratch or bite her leg. During dinner while she wasn't looking, I was discreetly feeding one of the cats some of my table scraps out of my hand, and petted the cat many times. Of course that just caused it to sit there and stare at us, meowing because it wanted more foot and back scratches. My wife shooed it away.

That night I made it a point not to wash my hands. My wife and I had sex, and after I came I fingerbanged her until she came as well. I wanted to see if she was really allergic, because the cat was eating out of and licking my hand earlier that night. I jokingly mentioned later my penis felt a little itchy and asked if her vagina felt itchy as well. She said her vagina felt fine.

I'm pretty sure at this point she has been lying to me about being allergic to cats, and it upsets me that she's some sort of cat hating buzz kill.

quote:

I posted several thread iterations ago. I am a young black goon who was at the time living in a really poor neighborhood outside of Pittsburgh. I mentioned that I lived on a block that had a liquor store, a KFC, and a Popeye's chicken and nothing else. That's not a joke - if you look up Wilkinsburg PA you'll see what I mean. There's since been a pawn shop, a Boost Mobile phone store, and a check cashing place added to this little slice of Hell.

I worked fast food and considered killing myself several times.

Just following up to say I got my life in order since then. There was a mass shooting in my neighborhood a few months after posting my confession, and that woke me up. This was not a life I wanted to lead and, more importantly, I didn't want to die and become just another statistic.

I kept working fast food to keep the lights on, but I also began volunteering in a community outreach program. Through that, I was able to start building my confidence and, more importantly, I met a few people that got me a much better job AND got me in to a car pool. I am now working as a driver for Fedex - I make almost double what I was before, I have guaranteed Sundays and Mondays off, and I have a retirement plan in place. I realize now this sounds like I'm advertising for them lol - but I'm just so drat happy.

The lease for my apartment runs out in December, and I've already found a new place to live. I am not giving up on this community though, I still volunteer. But I also realize I need more things in my life - a library, safe places to walk at night, etc. I hope we can change things but I realize this will take time.

My life isn't perfect, but it's getting better every day. Thank you for this thread, I honestly think writing down everything months ago helped me take stock of my life and decide I needed to change it.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

H.H posted:

community outreach goon

On a personal note, if this thread (and the ones preceding it) helped even one person to actually do something about their lives rather than just complain to online strangers, then all the effort has been worth it.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
gross poo poo

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

quote:

some sort of cat hating buzz kill.

that's just the tox speaking, cats aren't drugs, you have brain parasites

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

itchy pussy goon's marriage sounds like a claustrophobic, resentment-riddled nightmare

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Are you serious with that suicide hotline? A strong gene pool > sad brains

Edit: and you listed the numbers by country implying that this forum and the Internet aren't American and that other counties that aren't America matter? Disgusting.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

quote:

That night I made it a point not to wash my hands. My wife and I had sex, and after I came I fingerbanged her until she came as well. I wanted to see if she was really allergic, because the cat was eating out of and licking my hand earlier that night. I jokingly mentioned later my penis felt a little itchy and asked if her vagina felt itchy as well. She said her vagina felt fine.

I'm pretty sure at this point she has been lying to me about being allergic to cats, and it upsets me that she's some sort of cat hating buzz kill.

Being allergic to cats doesn't necessarily mean you break out in a rash when you touch one. I'm highly allergic but it only affects me if I'm scratched, bitten or I get dander in my eyes by touching or rubbing them after I pet one. Heavy concentrations of dander can also irritate breathing passages; I've had my throat close up when I've spent enough time in a lovely cat owner's apartment (the kind who never cleans or dusts anything).

So yeah, you sound more like an idiot than the cool smart guy you think you are.

E:

OMGVBFLOL posted:

itchy pussy goon's marriage sounds like a claustrophobic, resentment-riddled nightmare

That too.

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Sep 30, 2016

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

catsex goon, get a dog- theyre objectively better in every single way and your gf may start seeing you as the man she wishes you were

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

the future is WOW posted:

Being allergic to cats doesn't necessarily mean you break out in a rash when you touch one.

Seriously, how can you go through life believing that being allergic to animals always causes an instant reaction, especially after the cat saliva or whatever was on his hand has been drying for a while? I'm allergic to animals and I don't collapse into anaphylactic shock when I touch one, I just get very sneezy if I'm around them for more than a half hour or so.

also I'm shuddering trying to imagine how seedy (pun intended) a club that allows unprotected sex would be. You would think they'd ask for recent STD test results prior to entry if they want to even pretend like they are a place a normal person would ever want to go.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

H.H posted:

On a personal note, if this thread (and the ones preceding it) helped even one person to actually do something about their lives rather than just complain to online strangers, then all the effort has been worth it.

Yeah! I remember you, Outreach Goon. That's so loving great that you're on the up and up.

Plague-Bearer goon. You have HPV and the Herp, guaranteed. Everyone does even if they don't have an outbreak. So uh, congratulations on spreading your corruption.

Also lol at the dude basically humblebragging about having a threesome. Dude, murder some loving dogs and get back to us.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

alpaca diseases posted:

catsex goon, get a dog- theyre objectively better in every single way and your gf may start seeing you as the man she wishes you were

:agreed:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

catsex goon

I'm mildly allergic to cats and the main symptom is that I get really itchy eyes if I spend a few hours in a room where a cat lives. I'm not gonna die instantly if I touch one, but I can't exactly live with one either. You've proved nothing except that you're bitter and dishonest.

Also I don't understand your spite-driven anti-dog policy. Get a dog. Dogs are great. If you get a dog, guess what, it's your dog too, not just hers. My wife is a cat person by nature but looked into the idea of getting a dog because she knows it'd work better with the allergy thing (although it's a moot point until we get an apartment that allows pets) and got really enthusiastic about it, because dogs rule. For the billionth time this thread has made me appreciate my own relationship more.

quote:

Community outreach goon

I remember you, glad to hear you turned things around and I hope things continue to improve :)

Guess there was a solution that didn't involve moving to Iowa after all

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
cat haters tend to be weirdly vehement and gross as people. but yeah my advice is kill your spouse your marriage sounds like a suffocating cage.

Community outreach goon, nothing you do will save your community friend. your best bet is to use your newfound affluence to leave your lovely ghetto behind, the idea of 'not giving up on this community' is basically just a weird mental thing you have going and is unhealthy for you.

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Sep 30, 2016

Sex Falcon
Jun 4, 2013

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Rush Limbo posted:

He actually sounds like a cool dude. If someone did that Hulk Hogan thing I'd totally hang with him.

would be so cool to hang out with a guy who CLEARLY DOESN'T EXIST!!! Have fun chugging beers with a ghost, ya li'l pissbitch

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

loquacius posted:

Also I don't understand your spite-driven anti-dog policy. Get a dog. Dogs are great. If you get a dog, guess what, it's your dog too, not just hers. My wife is a cat person by nature but looked into the idea of getting a dog because she knows it'd work better with the allergy thing (although it's a moot point until we get an apartment that allows pets) and got really enthusiastic about it, because dogs rule. For the billionth time this thread has made me appreciate my own relationship more.

What the gently caress is wrong with you, you monster. If he can't get something he wants, then she can't get something she wants either! That's FAIR! IT'S NOT FAIR SHE GETS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT SOMETHING AND I DON'T GET SOMETHING TOO! I bet - I bet if it was her birthday you'd all come and give her presents and not bring ANYTHING FOR ME IT'S NOT FAAAAAAIIIIIRRRR RRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Sex Falcon posted:

would be so cool to hang out with a guy who CLEARLY DOESN'T EXIST!!! Have fun chugging beers with a ghost, ya li'l pissbitch

Even if he didn't exist then, he exists now in my heart, which is the main thing.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Sex Falcon posted:

IWantToBelieve.jpeg

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Drunken Baker posted:

Also lol at the dude basically humblebragging about having a threesome. Dude, murder some loving dogs and get back to us.

Meh I've had threesomes and a foursome, they're not all that, really. :colbert:

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

feedmegin posted:

Meh I've had threesomes and a foursome, they're not all that, really. :colbert:

:same:

But have you killed a dog?

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Drunken Baker posted:

:same:

But have you killed a dog?

Nah because I think dogs are cool and nice. I've killed, like, flies and spiders and poo poo?

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I guess we can work with that. E-mail the OP and wait to see how many people call you a liar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I hope Amway goon's parents leave the house and everything else to the humane society or something. That's what I'd do if I had a stupid, lovely, worthless child.