Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
Lol that's just precious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

quote:

Grizzly goon here. Thanks for all your feedback when I sent in my fesh a few months ago. I have since quit, but only relapsed twice in the last two months. Each time I only dipped once. I am deeply grateful for your help.

Since the last time, however, I’ve had extremely high anxiety — so much so that I’ve been slurring my speech. Not sure if this is a chicken or egg thing, though, because I know slurred speech can also be a result of dipping / mouth cancer, which scares me even more. I don’t see any signs of cancer when I look in my mouth (no white marks, a few tiny mucoceles in my bottom lip), but the upper part of my cheek on both sides feels heavy.

Basically, I’m scared shitless. I don’t want to end up like those guys missing half a jaw and having to screw up my kids’ lives like that just because I was an idiot and stuffed my cheeks with a full can once a day for a few years for 5 min at a time

drat.

quote:

Hello,

I've seen the phrase "I hope a giant steps in someone!" posted in various places on the forums, but I can't figure out where the quote comes from. Is it an SA joke? I couldn't find anything on the SA encyclopedia. I'm asking because it strikes my curiosity, but I have a giant people fetish so I'd feel self-conscious just making a post asking about it.

Thanks!

Lol

There's also a confession about Pick from our very own puppetmaster, but it's long and boring and I don't feel like enabling him/her.

My advice for him/her is to go outside or something.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

puppetmaster confirmed to be LimeTonics.

The giants stepping on people is a Game of Thrones joke.

Who's LimeTonics? I usually skip pick threads.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

SciFiDownBeat posted:

H.H and Sagebrush posting in the Anon confessions thread? What is this, 2016?

It's "H.H's boss is on vacation" time, that's all.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

But I do want to be more involved, no promises tho.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Note to the last anon and all self harming goons: I will not be posting your disfigurement pics, and I really hope they're not really yours.

If you want to share self-harming thoughts ( NOT SUICIDAL IDEATION!) you're welcome to, but gross out pics are not acceptable.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Would you steal from jeff bezos?

Either personally or from amazon?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

I think I would take Amazon's money but not bezos', too.

Though a lot of regular people have amzn stock (the lucky fucks), so not above a few mil. Not enough to make the stock suffer.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

I bought a six month subscription to amazon prime off ebay for like 3 usd.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

quote:

Mouth/Grizzly goon update: just got back from the dentist. Both the hygienist and my dentist had a look at my mouth and concluded that I have nothing to worry about (as long as I quit dip, which I am already doing). Only a tiny bit of tissue buildup, but no cancer. It’s an understatement to say that I’m relieved.

Thanks for your encouragement. I think it’s safe to say that I’m never going to touch tobacco again, given how the relapse sent me into a fit of anxiety. This thread has made me a slightly less lovely person, and for that I am forever grateful.

Another confession thread success story!

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

New Wave Jose posted:

I wouldn't call it a success story since that goon's life actually got better, not shittier. Let's face it, we like it better when they gently caress up (see cheating goon)

Point taken. But mouth cancer sounds so horrible, it's not a fun read, at least for me it isn't.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Haha, rear end pen guy (or girl, no judgment here) owns.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

bob dobbs is dead posted:

prostate?

could be a trans woman but i suspect not

Ah, missed that part. My point still stands, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Nope, just a very poor harvest.

Only one confession:

quote:

My girlfriend told me I talk in my sleep.  This sucks because I have all kinds of poo poo I don't want my girlfriend to know and I'm sure my unconscious brain says those things while i'm dreaming or half dreaming.  For example, I'm paranoid that my girlfriend is cheating on me but at the same time, I'd really like to cheat on my girlfriend with a lot of women.  I mean, large numbers of women.  I dream about having sex with all kinds of women and I'm afraid I've admitted this while talking in my sleep.

gently caress.

Don't talk in your sleep, goons.