Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
cats own, dogs are for morons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i watched my young cousin turn from a genius into a screaming imbecile because they hung out with a loud idiot every day so good call on that.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
*opens eggs*

hmm... impressive

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
even for the 1920s those guys come off as total loving amateurs, perfect crime my rear end

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
okay first of all the entire universe is basically measuring poo poo and second of all if the whole world is on one thing and america is on another thing that thing america is on is probably loving stupid, see football

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
that stupid nerd scientist better not be bullshitting I am so ready for the apocalypse or whatever you got bring it on LET'S GO ALREADY

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
legalize all drugs

gently caress the cartels and nerd dipshit scammers

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
the only time he felt like a man in his life was when he tortured a rodent to death lol

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
most graves are probably full of bones and not much else and i imagine it's a lot of work to dig one up so i would need some guarantees as to the quality of this gravesite, then perhaps i would consider it

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
the best therapy is a dark room and some psychedelics but he is probably some straight edge loser on top of it all, some people got no luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
you get the same confidence by being a crazy person and it's a lot less work

and you could probably still win most fights it really helps your game out in general