Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Why, yes we can :obama:

loquacius posted:

quote:

I was thrown out of various bars for being an rear end in a top hat, beaten up by angry boyfriends, and in several cases was beaten up by the women I was negging. Once I hit on a girl who must have been in MMA training or something. She had pretty muscular arms and I tried negging her by saying that she needed to work on the rest of her body, and that just giving good handjobs wouldn't get her married any faster.

She proceeded to knock me to the ground and land multiple elbows across my face before a bouncer pulled her off me. Then her friend stomped on my top hat.

Ahahaha!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Get therapist :pervert:

code:
Ok. Got it.
>INVENTORY

You got:
Lamp; Brass key, Yarn, Therapist

>USE THERAPIST

I don't understand.

>APPLY THERAPIST

I don't understand. 

>TALK THERAPIST

Your mind eases.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Didn't wall lobster guy claim to have found a large creature that looked like a lobster inside his wall, and then to have cooked it and eaten it?

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Welp, here's the original post from back in February

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792439&pagenumber=98&perpage=40#post469495600

lobster goon posted:

I've started up my favorite hobby again - bug collecting. I think we all know there are more bugs in your house late at night, but I think you'd be surprised by HOW many are out there. I've started really digging around at night and found so many beetles, roaches, spiders, and some cool unidentifiable (by me) things too. I've got a little terrarium set up so I can catalog them and watch them do their thing. I even found a lobster crawling in the walls one day. No loving clue how it got there, but I cataloged him and then cooked him up for dinner. This will be a weird sentence - but wall lobster is delicious. I assume he was eating mice and some smaller bugs, but I didn't really research too much as I was pretty hungry. I've heard more scratching in the walls so I think I've got another nest forming.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

onions, belts

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

DVD and optical video discs are pretty outdated already and have only been around for about 20 years. If EBE had cloud tech, then DVDs would be outdated already.

Immersion ruinied :argh:

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

No body loves you when your 23
--S,mash Mouth,

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

loquacius posted:

Like, a bolo tie is literally just a string you put around your neck and clasp with a thing; that's the essence of tie-ness if you ask me

Isaac Asimov is pretty much the only nerd to ever get away with wearing a bolo.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

loquacius posted:

hot take: drinking cat blood did not get you laid

Alf is back, in Goon form!

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

the cooking ghost of Vincent Price! :drac::respek::ghost:

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007