Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

loquacius posted:

Getting a Hitachi anywhere near testicles seems like a pretty bad idea to me but I guess I've never tried
It's mostly used on the glans or shaft, clitoris or vulva, with some lube - depending on how sensitive the area is for the individual.

EDIT: Alternatively, it's also effective on the perineum. And there's always prostate orgasms or G-spot orgasms.
Plenty of ways to get off that don't involve getting crab syndrome.

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Nov 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

In 2020 when people were wearing masks in their cars and using hand sanitizer constantly, I was hanging out with my friend and her dad who is a doctor specializing in infectious diseases and he was like “hey it’s good you’re wearing masks but you know you can take those off when you’re outside unless you’re at a concert or something, you’re not going to get Covid walking down the street”
My uncle who totally and absolutely works at Nintendo said something about a video game that I'd like to be true, yet it's totally not important to cite any sources whatsoever that can be fact-checked, so I'm just going to repeat something that's hearsay at best and actively harmful in the worst-case scenario.

ZombieLenin posted:

This is still me—I am also immunocompromised; however, I go outside to run all the time, I’ve been on an airplane twice in the last two years, and I will go places like the store, or the office twice a week, wearing N95 masks.

Knock on wood, I have not even gotten a cold in two years since I started wearing masks and using hand sanitizer constantly. So people really shouldn’t let themselves get turned into hermits because of COVID unless they literally have no immune system at all.
I got diagnosed with cancer a little more than 5 years ago, had surgery+chemo+radiation and despite being told by my oncologist that there shouldn't be a reason to suspect that I'd still be immunocompromised, they also plainly told me that it's a good reason to wear a mask, even outside.

Immunocompressed isn't a boolean value.

More importantly though, it's also a question of whether people feel safe.
Even under the dubious assumption that a properly worn mask outside makes absolutely no difference (which doesn't seem to follow, given that we know that it's an airborne disease and that mathematical modeling shows that indoors spread is anywhere from 1-3 meters via aerosols/droplets), you can't deny that it's a good thing if it helps people of all ages who otherwise don't feel safe leaving their home - because there's absolutely no down-side to wearing the mask (other than it being marginally uncomfortable, if you have bad asthma like I do).
You might not've gotten a cold in that period, but one of the few times I left the house, I ended up getting one - and just like yours, that's just a coincidence, and no data can be extrapolated from it.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

are you mad about my friend’s dad Robert? Do you have a wittle anxiety disorder? Are you gonna cry? Gonna cry about my friends dad from maryland?
Would you rather I just make fun of how you're probably a cowardly rereg too afraid to post under your regular account, or someone who's permabanned given the 6.5 post/day average over a couple months? Because I could do that too, if it'd make you feel better.

It's an interesting tactic to post like this in the anonymous confessions thread. :allears:

ZombieLenin posted:

Yeah, I get this. I was diagnosed with cancer myself 3 years ago; and despite having the best kind of Leukemia you can have (CLL), which does not at the moment need treatment (knock on wood), my hematologist explicitly told me, “you need to be very careful with COVID because you are absolutely immunocompromised.”

Luckily for me, my body has responded fully to all three full doses of the vaccine—my hematologist told me to make sure I got the full, rather than the booster, dose for my 3rd shot.

I do understand that there are people out there who are actively being treated for cancer, are transplant recipients taking immunosuppressive medication, or have severe insulin resistance, etc. for whom the vaccine produces little to no immune response.

If that were me I would probably be far more paranoid about some of the things I’ve done—like flying especially.

I don’t think it’s healthy though for anyone to just not leave their house for 2 years. All of the evidence seems to indicate their is more risk to your health, and your mental health as well, sitting in your house not getting any exercise, no matter what the status of your immune system, than their is of you catching COVID going for a walk around the neighborhood masked once or twice a day.
Yeah, I thought I recognized your username and/or, as I think I've seen you mention it elsewhere, but I wasn't sure.

I only got symptoms from the first vaccine, and only a bit of a sore arm. I should get the option of getting the booster shot soon, hopefully just after Christmas as it was in mid-August I got the second shot, and there isn't supposed to be more than 6 months between the first set and the booster, according to the Danish authorities (which, even if it's more or less, is what governs when it's made available).

There's also a whole bunch of other factors which neither of us have mentioned, like being diabetic or having asthma, as well as many other comorbidities.

It absolutely isn't good for the mental health to stay home, but fear makes people do dumb things. Taking a walk has been a regular thing (at least 5 times a week) while I've been in isolation since March of 2020, although I wish I had the energy to do more.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

kntfkr posted:

I got some clitoral bulbs for u right here op
those are light bulbs, ya silly goose

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Brb, creating a shrewd Mary Kay Boss AI sex-bot.
You know, I'd be shocked if it doesn't already exist.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I think Terrestrial Tragedy needs to take a good long hard look at themselves, and think about whether they love their partner, or whether they love the idea of their partner.
If you love them as a person, their gender is a lot less important than you think it is.

Maybe seek out some online queer spaces where you can talk with transmasc people, to get an idea of what kind of a life living with gender dysphoria is?
It's not the happy life that you think you two had.

The fact is that the average size of the female penis, and the average size of the male vulva, is larger than 0.
Also, please remember that lots of queer people think they're straight and/or cis until they find out they aren't - for some that happens very early on, for others it happens very late in life.

Oh, and stop loving caring about what other people (of who some, statistically speaking, have been transwomen), think of you.
They're way too busy with their own busy lives to spare you much thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Baronjutter posted:

it's very hard for some part of your brain not to resent what was going on and blame the person who you see as totally destroying your happy relationship and life
This right here is where the brainrot sets in; it strongly suggests that they weren't aware how unhappy their partner was - because gender dysphoria is absofuckinglutely miserable.

Leviathan Song posted:

Women not dating bis is much more akin to men not dating women who make more money. It's a weirdly common outlier viewpoint that shows up in people who are otherwise reasonable about gender and sexuality.
It's biphobia and misogyny, respectively - both are bigoted viewpoints.