Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

RustyShackleford posted:

i once put a finger in my poop hole

:therapy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I hope the guy who weighs twice as much as his partner is the bottom

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
how do you inherit so much money that you don't even need to work anymore

were they fuckin oil magnates or something

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
k-kill all j-jews h-hehe

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

purple death ray posted:

It's like getting upset at goatse like, yeah it's weird and gross but I've seen it all before and I just can't get too worked up about it. They're part of the weird hosed up fabric of the internet now and I have a hard time imagining it being the same without them.

Besides its 2017 and the perpetually escalating Internet horror machine has given us bronies and feeder fetishists and the alt right and the daddy cummies people so I really don't know why anybody even notices furries anymore

becasuse furries are all of that + creepy cartoon suits and mental escape from being human beings

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Yeah don't do that, it's hotter when they dont know

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

fruit on the bottom posted:

Because we won the war, eurotrash.

:911::fsmug::gop::patriot::tf:

pff, you struggled against ONE of our countries...

and it was Russia, one of our own nations who did all the heavy lifting and actually won the war

the full might of Europe would crush you like bugs under mighty boot

Europe - 1
"USA" - 0

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Just come to Europe fam, 16 is legal basically everywhere

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Personally, and this is just my opinion so please, do not take offense, but I think it is OKAY to shame and entrap pedophiles who try to hook up with kids online and then try to go to the kids house to gently caress the kid. I also think it would be okay if we summarily executed them without a trial, also

This is just an opinion though, i don't wish to upset any pedophiles reading this

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

loquacius posted:

Yeah I think it's about time for different content

You don't need a down payment on an apartment, you might need first/last month's rent but you don't even need that if you go on CL and find an existing housing group looking for a new roommate or sublet an apartment

Both of those should probably be things you try before living in either a WalMart or a tent in the woods

Skipping another infowars_viewer.txt fesh because it bores me

huh

that sure is a thing I just read

Anyway if this is a real story you could probably be collecting disability benefits, IANAL but that's an option for just this kind of situation

hot dogs and beans? Your life was already poo poo mate

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
can't you just go to a few furrycons and mingle with the assorted sadbrains there? Maybe it'll make you happy

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
yeah i saw the pic of the farmer whi got ate by his pigs when he died

it was justna skeleton with an intact head

they skipped the head for some reason, maybe they recognized it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Sounds like trans-dad is poo poo and his crying for mowing the lawn daughter is also poo poo

It is entirely possible that they are all "poo poo"

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if you cried when your parents asked you to do chores you are a bad human being

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Bats cant lift people :(

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Step 1: don't make hot female friends. IF you insist on making female friends, ensure that they are too fat to gently caress
Step 2:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Low carb diet is retarded

Tell your clown wife that you can lose weight on carbs easily. Calories is what you should be measuring

You drat buffoons

you simpletons

You're just making it a lot harder on yourselves for no reason

unbelievable

you FOOLS

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
That video has nothing to do with what I said

Count your calories mates, it's how actually fit people do it. Even if your snack bar actually has 98 calories instead of the 100 on the label, it doesn't matter, it doesn't have to be 100% precise

hope this hleps

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Sometimes things have gotten too heated and I've cummed on the floor, but I've been a good boy and wiped it up

Can't say I've accidentally ever hit a wall or ceiling tho

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why don't you just beat him to within an inch of his life?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
heres a protip; if youre creeping on girls and filming them in their underwear you are already a freak, a really gross one

hth

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You're supposed to let the baby drink the whisky until it passes out

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I can't be friends with hot girls because eventually they all want my hog because I am INCREDIBLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I think it's only fair we ban all mean spirited words and "curse words"

What's the point of them anyway? They just bring evil into the world and make people unhappy and sad. God wants us to make the world a better place and we can all start by cleaning out our vocabularies I think!

Please upvote