Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
my confession is i still have been trying to astral project to bugworld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
only a grub would fail to understand that 1 hour in bugworld is 10,000 hours of training

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

D-Pad posted:

Cut your virtual dick off op

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Bugworld is real. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Gross, gonna go with fake. If true my recommendation is to go into the ocean and let the salt sea purify you via osmosis (already assuming you can't afford a dermatologist), or perhaps the deep desert where the sun and wind blown sand will naturally ablate your concerns. Either way mission accomplished

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Yeah as soon as i saw it was gonna be a gross one i also started scrolling:

loquacius posted:

Can't fool me, anon, I spotted a gross-out fesh at the first mention of zits and stopped there :smug:

This goon gets it. No time for this.

The problem with confessions is there's almost no chance of getting anything good from these. It's gonna be gross poo poo or weird poo poo or weird gross poo poo as far as the inbox can handle. Maybe a tiny sliver of something wholesome but too embarrassing like "get beefy bitch, get REAL beefy," which now that I think about it might not have even been posted anonymously.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Unless there's some obscure issue just flush the loving toilet imo but hey maybe that's too radical a concept

Goons and their wafflestomping poopknfe sink pissing lifestyles -- idgi

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
duke nuke em: blow it out your rear end

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I think if trumo were able to do whatever people imagine he's gonna do, he would have done it in round 1

Sexual Goon Robin Hood? Lol. Ridiculous but lol. She prob knew that poo poo was stole and hardly cared

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I like thinking the whole staff is in on it like it's a crew of merry men type -- like revenge of the service sector

You got your friar tucks trying to fancy up the wine selection pushing the marks towards higher abv with the "bouquet" or whatever

The kitchen is out here taking deliveries and selling off the goods in secret

Wait staff running comical interference vs management

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
They're heisting expensive imported cured hams & cheese too, that's how it started, moderate level shrinkage

The tax guy/ accountant knows something is up and goes to check, so Robin has to think fast and shoves this obvious crime sausage in his pants, escapes thru the actual restaurant, but it actually works too well

There's a bartender duo that gets these rich dudes all tanked up & lubricated, thinking like another guy & chick pair. They call in to the drivers & all this

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
After the first drunk gently caress Robin calls the bartenders all panicked "holy poo poo you gotta get me outta here" so they're able to send a knock off, legally distinct from Uber driver who isn't gonna make a scene.

As he goes to leave he ditches the drat sausage but then the rich woman maybe wants a selfie or some asinine thing so he quickly steals this silver candlestick to replace it.

The driver shows up, and on the way out is deadpan "hey somethings different you get a haircut or something," Robin has to come clean and pull this expensive bullshit out, and that's it they're all basically roped into this comedy crime spree.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
obviously real

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yeah injecting trum p into any gbs thread is a great way to derail it by making goons say crazy poo poo -- crazy even for a thread with permabannable material, in a historically philosophically and materially debased forum and website

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
or like if someone came into gbs trying to double down on an irl ape combat death pit they would prob get perma'd i mean

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I confess I know nothing about an ape combat pit

Some goon of old lusted for violent ape death so extremely it was A Problem. Like in their personal life or something or they were motivated to confess they wanted to murder primates for fun?

Other "totally normal unrelated" goons also sent in confessions or posted about this healthy impulse.

Now a cyberpunk titware apewave style thread could work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Idk that interpretation is disputed these days
*looks at extremely normal, not insane or perverted goon, but supposedly real science information*

Guess they went extinct in part through being unable to compete with the "Homo sapiens-Canis familiaris predatory complex," and in part by reproductive merging with anatomically modern humans.

Domestication of the wolf into the dog started essentially the instant humans came into contact with wolves and is confirmed to be tens of thousands of years before any other animal. Wolves started self-domesticating into dogs in a mutually beneficial way but this maybe wasn't possible with neanderthals because wolves were non-novel predators to them. However, humans were effective novel predators to large game in the region -- humans and wolves were compatible in a way that neanderthals and wolves weren't.

+ Seems as if you have specific combos of neanderthal/sapiens parents you'll be sterile/fertile. Either way you can just integrate with society and maybe pass your genes. Sticking completely with neanderthal side means you need big land tracts at lower population density to get the similar amount of resources. Humans and neanderthals were compatible in a lopsided way that just eventually forces neanderthals into total absorption or extinction (so, imo, unintentional genocide) -- they have no options available. If sapiens hadn't gotten to europe at the time they did but later neanderthals might have been fully reproductively incompatible.

Overall maybe less of direct mortal combat type stuff going on than people used to think. In general all the crap i've seen shows that humans have always exerted strong direct pressure since they moved in, but the pressure they exert by modifying the environment is dramatically more, 10x or 100x, before industry, before agriculture. Most of the wild stuff from extinct beasts thread that was still kicking when humans rolled in could hypothetically handle humans themselves being there, but the entire ecosystem changing was what really hosed things over for them and made everything impossible to survive.

What we know for certain... *takes a drag off a cig* what ever happened back then... *posts on something awful* we're the last of our kind, we're all Homo now...