Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
I saw a reference to an anime boss girlfriend fesh in this thread. Does anyone have the link? It sounds nonsensical but I'm interested in reading it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Wait whats the story for that

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

wesleywillis posted:

Thirty something virgin goon. Goes to therapy, possibly on the advice of this thread. Therapist takes a liking to him, he loses the v card with her, he posts about it here. At some point she sees his posts here or otherwise finds out about him being a goon and freaks the gently caress out. She decides he's no longer allowed to post here/she's super jealous, and possessive etc... therapy goon disappears from updating the thread. Presumed dead.

Was the subject of thread title "Anonymous confessions: get therapy, don't gently caress your therapist".

Oh.......

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

I think either way its been run into the ground already by this point