Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
legit life tip: get real beefy, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
ballsack smelling goon i have a question: do you want to smell the ballsack of others

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

loquacius posted:

a message from Mr Harambe himself

Why does a meme not appearing on SA mean they can't get laid? This story makes no sense so I have serious questions about it's veracity.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

loquacius posted:

Oh, and this is jumping the queue a little bit but the asexual guy wrote a follow-up, including the correct subject-line code-word and everything

I am beginning to suspect that we have been had

Or we've found a legendary deep weeb who believes Anime is 100% real.

I want to believe.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Hahaha that last idiot's gonna lose all his money on bitcoin then his kids then his dignity.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Griffin McElroy: Convicted Felon

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

guns for tits posted:

My Levi's are programmed for sex.

They just need some tight pants, really show off that rockin' hard bod I'm sure they've got.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
If she just left and you didn't see it coming, your communication was crap. Sorry. It shouldn't happen to anyone.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Arrhythmia posted:

if you really think about it divorcing your wife in the ring would be the ultimate heel move

my god

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
two excellent confessions, top notch weirdness

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Agoraphobia can be treated if you're willing to work on it. It's hard work and takes time, but it can be done.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Buddy I got some news for you. She's not mature, you're immature.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Holy poo poo the fetishist engineer had me rolling

oh god oh please make a burner account and post it in diy, it will be such fun, like dildomancer's thread a while back

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Loquacious is doing good work but his filter is basically non-existent.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Solice Kirsk posted:

There shouldn't be a filter except for the silly ones about mods or Lowtax that wind up getting the thread closed. If a goon wants to write a terrible fan-fic about liking Goku enough to have his wife dress up like him while she pegs him then, by god, loquacious will post it for all to see.

Do you want ants? Because this is how you get 50 Foot Ants!

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Post the ones that claim to be posters, so that they can know and revel in how mad they made someone on the internet.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

The Management posted:

Hey guys, I'm getting laid three times a day with the wife and her sister. Not bragging, I feel really bad about this. I'm such a bad guy. I just wanted you all to know that.

Also maybe I'm showing my age here but who the gently caress has time for sex three times in one day?

When it never lasts longer than 2 minutes, it's cool.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Isn't part of the appeal of tungsten carbide that it doesn't deform once set, but it does shatter with sufficient force? I believe thats the standard for removing the ring when it's stuck, too.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Hardawn posted:

The anti-runner goon specifically mentions bananas and nets, and says "number one" if anyone is confused still.

Shhh, it's really funny to not let people in on the joke and watch them react sincerely while giggling to yourself that you saw through the ruse.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
They feel like they came from the same person

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Hey AIDS goon- I've never died of AIDS but I hear it is a ridiculously harrowing, horrible experience that no amount of dirty, risky sex could ever make up for, so either stop and get therapy/medication or prepare to die a terrible death you loving moron.

What if the sex is real good tho
what if

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Motherfucker posted:

I got mine for pissing off a nerd in the SU thread.

You got yours for being a real motherfucker

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
The original reindeer one may have been real, but this feels more and more fake.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Oh someone from TeamFourStar is a goon?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Motherfucker posted:

You make it sound like ethics can exist in a capitalist society you bourgie motherfucker.

It's boojie you boojie scum

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
IANAL but many companies have explicit employment documents that say anything you do on company time that benefits (or could benefit it, in the case of inventions) the company is the owner of said work, no questions asked.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Why couldn't you have killed Rovert

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
gently caress your lovely, lovely fiction, hagfucker.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

The Management posted:

I don't see anything wrong here, it's just a way to motivate yourself.

I stopped reading two paragraphs in. Does it get better or is it all stupid wankery?

It's all completely awful

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

The Ghoul posted:

Loquacious, I know you might think your top priority is something like a job, or family, or having a personal life, but it is actually keeping this thread updated with fresh feshes to keep me occupied at work.

It's been almost two days. Might I remind you that performance reviews are upcoming and yours is looking bleak.

Quit trying to make fesh happen!

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Jastiger posted:

If you dont show up to work on time, youre fired.

"My boss is black mailing me!!!!! Abuse, abuse!!"- fruit on the bottom

Real question: Are you terrible as an act or because you're actually a shithead?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Good twist on that last one!

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao that first one owns

It's so good.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Divorcing you hoor wife should be easy and relatively profitable for you, confession writer. Go do coke until your nose falls off.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

rezatahs posted:

it's been a thing for a while now that the nerds in creative convention drop some creative steamers in the anonymous confession threads

I wish they wouldn't. They're never entertaining.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Dogbrisket posted:

The Hulk Hogan thing is kind of a tell that the Trump one's fake.

Yeah that should have been left out.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
drat dude that's a lot of jacking off

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Fitzy Fitz posted:

The "moved in with" and "living with" phrasing is hilarious.

Yeah, that's the only part that makes CC's reject projects even remotely worth browsing.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Isn't that 2nd one a kind of mental illness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I want to believe in Gay Flair.