Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
thanks for sharing world travelling attractive somewhat wealthy sexhaver. :rolleyes:

plumpergoon: do you just like go find before and after pics of weight loss drugs and reverse the order or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
scaredy goon. that is goddamn hilarious.

E/N goon, dude its good that you try to help folks with their problems and poo poo, but dont let that be an impediment to talking about yours :smith: hell the only way i learn poo poo is by loving up royally, hope things go better for you, as while its no doubt really hurtful for you, the lady doesnt seem to be treating you remotely with respect.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
you were abducted brightlight goon. start trying to find your implant with dangerous homemade xrays :science:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

MA-Horus posted:

Angrybrains goon just needs to play some new DOOM. Rip and Tear to your bitter heart's delight!

double fist punch captain kirk knows what up :getin::respek::black101:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

CharlestonJew posted:

Let he who has not grabbed a woman by the pussy cast the first stone

*throws rock*

aw man fan of britches is way worse than pork pro.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
hurry up and get arrested gun nut goon, before you hurt someone or get your rear end shot up during your recreational armed robbery fetish.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
just color them bright red

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Fat man for mod of TCC, Seems to have a good grasp of harm reduction.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

maskenfreiheit posted:

is it cheating if i've decided i don't want to date you anymore and none of my other insufferable behaviors have managed to implode the relationship?

yes friend. just have a conversation like a grown up and go freak out later.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

maskenfreiheit posted:

stop slutshaming me

its cool friend. no offense intended.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

maskenfreiheit posted:

have you considered doing it just for legalistic reasons? (tax benefits, easier to visit in the hospital)

personally i feel like it's a stupid institution but dat tax break...

ive done it twice, and frankly its just such a loving pain to get out of unfucked.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

purple death ray posted:

We came really close a couple years ago but backed off. I don't think we would file jointly anyway. I imagine we probably will eventually, when we're older and stuff like that becomes a bigger issue. Haven't had any problems with hospitals and stuff so far, probably because we're a straight couple. We stopped correcting people who call us husband and wife a long time ago.

:3:

you guys are an old couple and just are paying over your share in taxes

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Baronjutter posted:

lol you don't get married to someone you're incompatible with.

no. you dont.

:smithfrog:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

The sheer volume of bad decisions in your very short explanation are depressing af.

Also dude wear a loving condom are you serious

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I always appreciate folks trying to pay a living wage, especially to service industry folks, but holy crap friend. 10 + tips is mega generous

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
bury it in lava secretgoon. Keep it safe for a better brand of human.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

fruit on the bottom posted:

They discovered that capitalism bleeds and can in fact be killed

:frogon:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Danaru posted:

Uncle Jim is the loving man, holy poo poo what a long con

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

got any sevens posted:

After 2 months without weed or booze i started having dreams again, it was neat.

gently caress dreams friend.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
goddamn you people

creepergoon quit being creepy go develop relationships with grown people.

really no need to explore this notion that, oh well its legally ok.

well bestiality in some places is legally ok, Morally Inept is still exactly that.

what are you going to even talk about with a child, how much school sucks?

thats how you end up being blink 182 friends and you dont want that.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

loquacius posted:

huh

that sure is a thing I just read

Anyway if this is a real story you could probably be collecting disability benefits, IANAL but that's an option for just this kind of situation

you said it well friend,

in addition, way to learn to love yourself just a little bit, and hey if true you beat up a violent drug addict prone, most perfectly abled folk cant sport that one.

its all one drag in the slow march til death if you view it that way friend. Good for asking for help.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
the parties are like gg. Either side you are on you are loving stupid and being played like a bitch.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I mean unless you like personally have a lawmaker rentboi but you know what i mean.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

We Know Catheters posted:

She supports the IDF 💀

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

syscall girl posted:

If your political issue is, hey maybe stop bulldozing Palestinians and white phosphorous-ing them in the face you should probably not vote for any American politician at all

ever

:ocelot::smug:

bold innovation in ideas there.

I like it.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
my city is number 2 in the country for cops shooting black people. drat right Im going to get my camera out in any situation where there is law enforcement. Its supposed to be a public trust copgoon, if you dont like how people view cops, clean your loving house friend. If i have a bad day i cant just wreck someones life with my word, any poo poo newbie cop can.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Police Automaton posted:

When do we start pissing in the proverbial well? Asking, as he seems to be resistant to our advice.

when someone gets probated/banned or gets an avatar friend.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Also please visit my go fund me to install a fully functional guillotine on wall street tia

link plz

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

shut up blegum posted:

What is wrong with all of you that you're telling lottogoon to get a job?
Why on earth would he waste time as an office drone or whatever when he has 113 million dollar in the bank? Do whatever you want, if that means chilling and volunteering in a library, go nuts.
I mean sure, I would probably travel to amazing locations all over the world if I were in the same situation. But I do know that I probably wouldn't work anymore, at least not the first years.

goons hate fun now, its in the official rules.

You have to go be a grown up office drone. Sorry you had to find out like this.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

loquacius posted:

while you idiot bros are out wasting your time shotgunning beers, having sex with girls, and high-fiving each other, I will be spending all of my time edifying myself with the highest culture imported directly from glorious Nippon

Solice Kirsk posted:

If you're that rich and you don't buy a fleet of blimps outfitted with 19th century cannons and hold the skies of Ney York ransom, then I just don't even know....

:frogon:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
tenticlist?

Fatgoon. Man just start one day at a time. lift a water jug or two and get your heart rate up for a bit. hell even if you cant get up... baby steps.

that being said, gotta figure out why you are content to sit in a puddle and first.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

limp_cheese posted:

If that makes him happy then he should do it. Hell, I would join the crew to go on swash buckling adventures in the skies of New York. Would give me the kick in the rear end I need to finally get that eye patch.

PM me friends if this is going to happen please. i would also like an eyepatch

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

limp_cheese posted:

Are you actually missing an eye? There will be no fakers in this pirate army. You wear an eyeypatch you have to be missing an eye. That's the price to join me crew.

We'll be the toughest pirate army the skies have ever seen. At least until we run into something that requires depth perception.

no no fake eyepatches. its eyeworthy.. my eye on the right sucks anyways.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

KomodoWagon posted:

Pirate eyepatches aren't for missing eyes, you uncultured dickheads. It's so your one eye is accustomed to the dark for when you go below deck.

sky pirates have electricity and gas lamps you terrestrial plebeian.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
some people do this outright deliberately as well.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
or at least go look up gaslighting on the google and go have a good honest sit down with yourself

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
everything is in my outlook calendar :/

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Solice Kirsk posted:

Unless the disability is Kuato sticking out of your chest I think you're safe just mentioning it at dinner or something instead of posting a pic of it on a dating site.

i dunno have your little kuato holding up a wine glass with a lil tophat itll be rad.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Solice Kirsk posted:

Can't argue with that. I'd date a girl with a Kuato if it drank and wore funny holiday themed hats. Like a bowler hat. You know what, I think I'm picturing it like the Cheers guy.

edit:
This guy

:frog::respek::haw:

you are pretty cool yourself friend.

friend is a great pronoun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
you do sound obnoxious and confrontational as gently caress friend. maybe try a different tact as opposed the charge up the middle one?