Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Turdsdown Tom posted:

...get a cat. they're smarter, they smell better...

I have never been to a cat owner's house that didn't loving stink like cat piss and cat poo poo. Litter boxes are disgusting and no matter how much you scoop them they always smell foul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

Drunken Baker posted:

Why do you think of yourself as a German Goo Girl, anonymous spaghetti Goon?

I think she meant this GGG. I am ashamed that I could figure out that acronym :(

Also, splatter whore goon, that messy food fetish is called 'sploshing'. It's a thing, it's not really that weird. Tell your boyfriend to put a tarp down before you play so he doesn't have to get his couch steam-cleaned every week though.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

loquacius posted:

Hockey Goon

Years ago I read a book that talked about how there's an entire subset of men who are sexually attracted to other men but have no desire to be in relationships or are even repulsed by their own homosexual desires. I can't remember what it was called but I found a HuffPo article about the same sort of phenomena.

So don't stress too much about having experimented with and enjoyed male sexual partners but if the self-loathing / urge to punch dudes in the face after they blow you persists maybe see a therapist?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

Von_Doom posted:

... the most beautiful fire...

Oh hey, same. And it loving sucks. Every time you declare that this is the final chance and they gently caress it up by getting high or whatever their addiction is and you walk away and mourn (again) the death of the relationship and slowly rebuild yourself until weeks or months later you get that 2:00am phone call and of course you take them back because you're soul mates and this time will be different and it never bloody is. I don't know what it is that makes these relationships so seductive but goddamn am I tired of it. Here's hoping the last break was the one that sticks for me at least.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

Atlas Hugged posted:

There's still a lot of stigma around transgendered people and so I assume pansexual is shorthand for "I don't care what you were born with or what you have now, I'm only interested in you" whereas bi might signal a more straightforward interest in men or women.

It's this, hth

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

loquacius posted:

Today I turned 30. To commemorate this occasion my wife and family apparently planned nothing. So far I've gotten a few texts from a couple work friends, some posts on facebook, and a phone call from my brother weaseling his way out of coming over to my house tonight. It's 9:15 and I'm in my gym shorts writing an anonymous confession because I'm so disappointed and just need to vent.

Each year my wife makes a huge deal about her birthday and how it needs to be special (and she prefers it to be a surprise) and how I've even given her too much of one kind of gift (I gave her a small digital camera one year and a kindle the next so it became "too much electronics"). In the past, aside from those electronics, I've given her jewelry, expensive dinners, and neat experiences too. For instance, this year for her birthday I took her to a very private wine tasting that took a lot of effort to arrange and we spent the whole day getting her shithoused on wine. It was a good time - as far as watching someone drink for several hours can be - and I don't regret doing it, but like today I didn't even get a pizza or a case of beer. You know what my "big action" was on my 30th birthday? I went to Winco to buy the stuff for stew and accidentally purchased too much pearl barley out of the bulk section.

It's a real fuckin bummer to feel like you give and give only to have nobody willing to give back, or even show up. Instead I get told the same thing I've been told every year since I can remember: "your birthday sucks".

Dude, if you want to have a good birthday plan that poo poo yourself. Don't just sulk like a big goon and expect other people to magic up a good day for you. My 30th was at the beginning of December and I planned a party with some friends, made sure we had plenty of booze and drugs, booked a couple of days of leave from work, arranged for my housemate to feed and walk my dog for the weekend and had an amazing 48 hour house party with people I really enjoy spending time with. Be the change you want to see in the world.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Boy George loving goon: if you fantasise about sucking his dick while you listen to Culture Club albums you might be bi. If you just think he's a pretty dude but don't have active sexual fantasies about a male person then what are you even worrying about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

These fake confessions are dumb as hell and if I ever meet the author I will drive a stake through their heart so they don't write any goddamned more of them.

If someone was actually dumb enough to do this poo poo in real life they wouldn't have the self-awareness to write about it like this. All these dumb 'feshes are basically 'what if idiot sitcom husbands existed in real life'. Ugh.