Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Custom title goon doesn't surpirse me that he's confessing anonymously, because 99% of custom title buyers are too chickenshit to admit it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Before he retired at the end of September, my father-in-law traveled to Germany for business several times per year. One of of his last trips he told us about the story about how he was in a tavern and a German guy and a Dutch guy were talking. They were having a disagreement about something. At first it was civil, but seeing as both had a few beers in them, it quickly escalated to raised voices. The dutch guy said something about "I want my bicycle back!" and the German guy FLIPPED OUT. My FIL said he had to be held back by other bar patrons while the dutch guy was all :smug: and eventually the German left, muttering to himself the entire time.

Apparently it's a Nazi thing? I can't be assed to look.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'll rip your butthole, goon. ;)

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
"I'm gonna make you simper like a queer, boy"-- gay hillbilly in Deliverance

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Who has more than 44 oz of piss in them

You know, I've never really measured, but there have been occasions where the first thing I do in the morning is pee, and it takes at least a minute or two to be completely empty.

One of those "you have to pee so bad it hurts" situations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

tactlessbastard posted:

He did his penis up like a barber pole

Who hasn't?