Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

alpaca diseases posted:

catsex goon, get a dog- theyre objectively better in every single way and your gf may start seeing you as the man she wishes you were

yes goon, please purchase the equivalent of an animal slave who cannot form independent thoughts and will instead be a burden on you and whoever you need to take care of it for as long as it lives.

alternatively, if you'd like to be rad as gently caress and still have a life, get a cat. they're smarter, they smell better, and they don't eat their own poo poo. and that's not taking into account the fact that a cat can do its own thing without being force fed instructions its whole life. the only people I have ever met that have had a cat that showed them anything other than love and loyalty turned out to be irredeemably lovely pet owners. your mileage may vary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
cats wrecking your furniture is the #1 sign that you aren't capable of being a cat owner. a scratching post costs like $20. you'd pay more for all the pillows you'd have to replace after you get home and find out Buster the Dog tore up everything

the people who argue that dogs are better than cats are typically the people who will buy hundreds of lovely dog toys for their yard, but will buy literally nothing for a cat and then complain that it gets bored and starts knocking poo poo off their shelves.

also I'm not sure how having to search your yard for dogshit like a WW2 soldier would scan a minefield is any better than having a box that I can just dump in the trash and refill without thinking about it

barnold fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Oct 1, 2016

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Sjs00 posted:

this thread was fun but then it

all I learned from this thread is that people that like Celsius are excessively autistic in how frequently and passionately they must announce it, compounded by a Peter Popov-esque compulsion to convert stupid people into buying a different brand of snake oil. these habits are not unlike people who are vegan or own MacBooks

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

How is the concept of temperature snakeoil? :allears:

the same way language is totally irrelevant made up poo poo poopy: everything means the same thing no matter how you say it. whether you subscribe to one or the other, it doesn't loving matter in the end anyway

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I'm just gonna start referring to everything in glorpniks

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

The whole value of language is that it's relatively consistent and allows comunications with others. If you declare it all arbitrary and meaningless then Tro iz alie onklo helposigno. So oho renkonten malpermesi, kie am vira finitivo. Log gh finno miloj multiplikite. Stif decimalo us ore.

It's only "relatively consistent" if the language itself is structured to be consistent. Inventing some bullshit fake rear end language doesn't prove your point, it proves your inability to comprehend the argument.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Amy Pole Her posted:

I­t­ was a great game! We enjoyed I­t­ as well!

But yeah enjoy Reddit man! :-)

the fact that you quoted a post like 200 pages ago just to crawl out of the woodwork because you felt the need to defend TFF against reddit of all loving websites is pretty fuckin embarrassing lmao

keep on postin' OP