Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

quote:

I did basically the same thing for that ex-military guy who was a troon. I think I did the forums a service as well as paid money to support the forums, but I'm sure someone would think its unhealthy. It probably is.

I feel like Psyopmonkey was probably a way better poster than whoever this is :shrug:

But yeah that's pretty strange man it's not the money so much as the obsessing over internet strangers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I have a friend pretty much exactly like you minus the opiates. It's not that people can't be close to you because you were abused, it's because you constantly talk about how lovely you are and how you deserve it (which btw is why nothing works, as long as you think you deserve to feel like that then ofc you'll continue feeling like that) and they're not an unending font of support and at some point they probably feel like they are enabling you.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm starting to see why the people she loves leave her. I'm already sick of hearing about how worthless and undeserving of love she is and it's only been like 4 posts on a message board. Go to therapy. Be honest. Get help.

Yeah not to be brutal or mean but it is pretty much this. Everyone wants to help you but they probably feel like they're leading the horse to water and wrestling with it to make it get a drink and giving up eventually while the horse is complaining how thirsty it is the whole time.

You don't deserve to feel like crap. Nothing that happened to you when you were a little kid was your fault. You deserve just as much as anyone else deserves and you're the only real obstacle at this point.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

e: basically sad sack person, what these people are trying to tell you is od and let the world move on without you. You are a failed person who was unlucky enough to get molested, and you are a drain on everything. #realtalk

That's absolutely not what I am saying don't put those words in my mouth.