Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brotato
May 14, 2013
Hulk Hogan coworker fuckin owns and I wish he was my coworker.

As for Amway goon, you're a fuckin moron. You make good money, what the hell are you spending it on now? I hope your elderly parents find a way to poison you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brotato
May 14, 2013
Holy poo poo this whole time I thought the semicolon was a crohns thing

brotato
May 14, 2013
Yo if your cat is puking a lot, talk to your vet. It's probably due to either an allergy or poor diet. It's not healthy to puke all the time, even if you are a cat.

I've had my two cats for over four years now and they've puked less than 10 times and each time had a pretty obvious cause (cat ate an entire plant worth of wheatgrass, cat ate a dorito, cat ate a giant ball of lint, etc)

brotato
May 14, 2013

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

Let's stop Pekingese
He no fair, energy
Seph-ee-roth

Big fan of "ham and cheese" for the middle lyric myself

brotato
May 14, 2013
I too lust for a world without monkeys. Not because they got murdered or anything but just because they left.

Lil guys are hella weird and creepy looking.

brotato
May 14, 2013
There's no way the trump story is true but I got a good laugh out of "my brother, but not like in a racial way."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brotato
May 14, 2013
Lmao Goku workout is kind of adorable, in a weird way. I wish I liked anything on this earth half as much as that guy likes dragon ball.

My go to work out pump up is still get beefy bitch, tho.