Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sex Falcon
Jun 4, 2013

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Rush Limbo posted:

He actually sounds like a cool dude. If someone did that Hulk Hogan thing I'd totally hang with him.

would be so cool to hang out with a guy who CLEARLY DOESN'T EXIST!!! Have fun chugging beers with a ghost, ya li'l pissbitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Falcon
Jun 4, 2013

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

LethalGeek posted:

People totally talk themselves into crazy poo poo cause of sadbrains.

I had a friend's soon to be ex-husband suddenly drop the "I want to be a woman" in therapy and knowing his story there's 0% he actually thinks this is the case. He has it in his head that his wife has it easier than him cause she's a woman, not even thinking for a second cause he's a whiny oval office who never tries. He thinks if he's a woman he'll get showered with attention like she does. He somehow glosses over the bit of crap she gets for being a woman that comes with this.

I was personally insulted when this meant in his mind she's in charge now cause he's "now the woman in the relationship" and should make all the decisions and tell him what to do as that's his role now.

I'll be glad when I don't have to hear about his busted rear end anymore.

dude sounds he might be a huge baby rather than trans, hth