Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

dookifex_maximus posted:

bedpans are really great for historical enthusiasts who want to turn back the clock and sleep next to a bucket of piss every night

But enough about my wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

pants in my pants posted:

Doobie rented the building from a guy who lives in I want to say Northshore, AL which is near Tuscaloosa. It's verifiable on the Pickens county tax site. Nice try tho.

I'm glad we have Doob scholars in here who can fact check stories like these for us.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

CPA Hell posted:

I used to have that one frequently, like at least monthly. Now I have it less than once a year. I think sometimes I was actually grinding my teeth hard while having the dream.

I've heard it's caused by keeping big secrets. I think that's a very believable explanation.

I have those all the time and I don't think I'm keeping any big secrets. I feel like it's more a "fear of aging and death" thing.