Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Hockey guy is a flamer lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

H.H posted:

I lost my virginity to the sound of her muffled screaming.

lol

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Scratch Monkey posted:

They're broken dudes who have convinced themselves that women owe them sex and are all bitches because they won't give it up. But that's because they're spoiled, horrible monsters and not because the "in"cel is an odious creep.

So... basically this guy

I think my favorite part of this idiot's saga was him fully expecting to win Powerball after buying a few hundred dollars worth of tickets, then sobbing for hours in his lonely bed when he inevitably lost.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I would like to hear some more whittling tips :allears:

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I don't think you should gently caress or kill kids, but that's just one man's opinion

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Jastiger posted:

What about the other, equally valid side?

Aren't you that dude that wants to bone Lena Dunham? I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disregard your opinions concerning loving of any sort if that is indeed the case

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

number one pta fan posted:

Have you considered whittling a replacement brother?

lmao well done

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I consider myself a pragmatist, and generally gently caress any women that are broken enough to let me, but cmon man you gotta draw the line somewhere. I set the bar pretty low around here, but they at least need to be able to leave their feet to jump over it.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Ah, that makes more sense, I misinterpreted that initially as I've not seen that thread . Though I've heard tell that he stalks women in there

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
My personal favorite schedule was Friday Saturday Sunday 6 p.m. to 630 a.m. It was obviously brutal on the weekends but having most of the week off was great. I like night shifts, though I know they're not for everyone. It was warehouse work btw, not prostitution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Splicer posted:

I don't know who this is a rereg of but I get the feeling they wasted :10bux:
I for one sure hope so.