Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Nuthouse Goon

Just think about it this way. You might find a hot Sarah Connor type who you can lick to your hearts content. Then all the rest of the stuff with be pretty cool thanks to that perk. :)

Seriously though you're doing good, my dude. Couldn't even begin to comprehend what it must be like to have the kind of mind to help with people like that.

I've missed you, anonymous thread. xxx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I think Anonymous Goon 2 should get Anonymous Goon 1 into their mental hospital.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Hahahaha that wrestling dude is the best.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

H.H posted:

On a personal note, if this thread (and the ones preceding it) helped even one person to actually do something about their lives rather than just complain to online strangers, then all the effort has been worth it.

Yeah! I remember you, Outreach Goon. That's so loving great that you're on the up and up.

Plague-Bearer goon. You have HPV and the Herp, guaranteed. Everyone does even if they don't have an outbreak. So uh, congratulations on spreading your corruption.

Also lol at the dude basically humblebragging about having a threesome. Dude, murder some loving dogs and get back to us.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Sex Falcon posted:

would be so cool to hang out with a guy who CLEARLY DOESN'T EXIST!!! Have fun chugging beers with a ghost, ya li'l pissbitch

IWantToBelieve.jpeg

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

feedmegin posted:

Meh I've had threesomes and a foursome, they're not all that, really. :colbert:

:same:

But have you killed a dog?

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I guess we can work with that. E-mail the OP and wait to see how many people call you a liar.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Anon Sadist posted:

I guess there's a healthy subculture of something called ryona online, and that's what I usually look up. For those who don't know, ryona is watching a woman get hosed up and killed. A lot of these videos are from the newer mortal kombat and horror games, and this usually does it for me, but honestly I'll watch anything with guys too. I'm not picky, I'll get on and watch a string of dead space death scenes as much as Cassie Cage getting murdered, but the ones with chicks in it linger more on the gore and pain, which is what I want.

:same:

Only I didn't know there was a word for it.

addendum: I just like the violence and gore. Not the whole "Good guys getting their comeuppance" thing. Sorry, dude.

Drunken Baker fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Oct 17, 2016

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Why do you think of yourself as a German Goo Girl, anonymous spaghetti Goon?

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

CharlestonJew posted:

depression goon you should go out and fight crime you might just discover that you have the power to beat anyone up with one punch

alpaca diseases posted:

or you'll get the sweet release from life that you long for

win/win imo

Just remember to film your extended torture at the hands of the bad guys so that one fetish guy can get off.

edit: For real though, speak to a doctor about it and I hope you get better. :unsmith:

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I figured he just saw it as a kid and as a dumb kid he didn't know any better, but it kind of stuck there in his mind and now it's just part of his fantasy.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I'd love another ghost story thread but I don't know if enough time has passed for fresh stories... Or enough time has passed for CC goons to make new poo poo up.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Play posted:

Saw that news story about some crazy guy jumping the white house fence and insisting that he had an appointment with Trump. Must've been insane Trump alien guy

I want to believe. More than Kane being a Goon. I want to believe.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Hahahaha. Never close this thread.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Why are fiction writers so enamored with the idea of government organizations kidnapping children to do all their alien fighting/diplomacy? If I made contact with an alien I would find someone older who actually might have a clue about what they're doing, not think "gotta go snatch a random kid, he'll surely know what to do from his extensive Video Game experience".

Same reason for Harry Potter and all YA fiction being about bland, random dummies because it COULD BE YOOOOU, THE REEEEADER. You might not be the boring, bland dummy forced to drink oil at school. You just need a Robbie Coltrain or a Harrison Ford to save you from your life of mediocrity.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I'm sure everyone has already heard about Chuck Palahniuk's "Guts" short story, but the "Sounding" guy (Always knew that act as "threading") isn't the only one to mess up by shoving things where they don't belong. And let's not forget old school goon X-Jakks who rammed the plastic ink tube of a biro down his pee-hole and ended up shooting blood like lasers from his dick.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Where I live people like that are known as "Tommy Two-Shits" you say you've just been for a poo poo, they'll one up you and say they've done two. It's CRAZY how these people will stare you straight in the eye and come out with THE MOST RIDICULOUS garbage and expect you to be amazed instead of horrified at their idiocy. Most recently this lad me Da' works with started popping into the pub and bevvying with us and the first thing he says to me was that he's a ninja. He's in his mid thirties and the first thing he does is talk about his ninja training? He had to traverse this obstacle course, flip through a full glass window (to prove his courage) and as he's diving through the window he has to throw shurikens at a target (he hit bullseye on all of them, obviously) and land in a kata pose or something?

And this was before we'd even had our first pint.

Some of the bollocks he came out with was just handwaved away as macho pub talk nonsense, like him having a harem of women and a load of Rugby related boasting (despite him being a streak of piss) but then he started saying he was brought in from his (special) army training to fly in a genuine WW2 plane with its original pilot and he was allowed to drop a bomb and that was the tipping point when one of the older fellas we were with called him out and gave him a verbal drubbing... So he had to leave because he had to go race his Harley Davidson.

You meet people like this in school or college and you roll your eyes, because kids are idiots, fair play. But when you get grown men acting like this you start to worry and they're not even a rare occurrence.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Oh poo poo! Wow, I had no idea it was a legit thing. I was wondering why they always sound so similar with their lies.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
These people are now the uncles who work for Nintendo.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Stumpy posted:

I have a fetish for amputees and removing limbs. Obviously I do not plan on living this out in real life. I haven't even shared it with any of my partners since I realize it's really bizarre and potentially scary to some people.

But in my dreams, my perfect partner would chop my arms and legs off with a chainsaw and leave me there as a sexual plaything, unable to move or escape.

You might want to play "Uncanny Valley" if you haven't already. I'd say avoid spoilers, but because I'm recommending it to you, you can probably guess what happens.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I'd say Deadmau5 is the most famous goon.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Furries are so sad. Always so desperate for attention.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Dodoman posted:

Goatse had a prolapse??

Arrhythmia posted:

no and i was about to comment on this, lol

Let's be fair. It's bound to be a little baggy down there these days.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Dead Gran Goon, that happened to my Gran (now dead, I didn't kill her) too. She busted her hips, but they never healed properly (even after they were replaced) inside so it got infected and because she was so doddery and infirm anyway it went unnoticed for years. Turns out it was an infection and it got to her brain and that's why she went a bit barmy and started seeing poo poo and thought I was my dead uncle.

Sucks, dude. Don't bash yourself too hard. If it's real, obviously.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Sucks your Cousins(?) got eaten by Pennywise, dude.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Unless the e-mail was sent in by a ghost. A real one. Not a dude trying to scam his bro.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

SamLikesCake posted:

It's a fetish, and some fetishes aren't all about getting off in the moment, I guess. Apparently some people get hot from having pie fights. Literal pie fights like in cartoons. They don't gently caress the pies or gently caress in the pie mess or anything. They just... hit each other with pies. Maybe they think about it later and jerk off?

I always figured the chastity guys were all about the "OMG I need to cum so bad!" feeling, like with edging. Weird, but hey, it's a fetish.

A girl I know used to do this for some old fella who is probably dead now. Her and some other girl used to go round to his house and he'd strip down to his undies and in a special room at the back of his house (all sealed up with tarp and tape) the girls would just pelt him with cakes and pies and eclairs. She said there'd be a big plastering table just piled up with treats and he'd "try" to avoid getting creamed (lol) by them.

No touching. No nudity. Nothing sexual.

There'd be a gift bag for each girl at the end of the session with gift cards and jewellery and whatever in it. No money, because after all, these girls weren't whores. Just "special friends" who would throw pies at an old man in his undies. Hahahah.

She also worked on a sex phone line where a regular would phone up and just ask her to make pig noises as he got off.

DREAM JOB!

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I had the hots for my shrink... But not anymore! Thanks, thread!

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Yanks are poo poo at drinking. "20 beers at a ball game" is 20 stubby tins, which is what? 5 pints? Raise your aim.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I legit miss when 6 bottles would leave me so drunk my face would go numb.

But at the same time I love drinking so much I'm glad I can do more of it and for a longer time and pints here cost a quid so it'd be rude NOT to be a drunk.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I don't have to drink to have fun. I just have to drink.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I base all my American drinking knowledge on the Wade Boggs episode of Always Sunny btw and those tins they had were tiny.

I apologise for the derail. I'll take it back to the "worrying amount you drink" thread.

Keep up the good work, loquacius.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Check out Dennis Reynolds there! With his master plan of "making friends" to meet people.

loquacius posted:

The above one isn't real .

Intentionally ignoring this so I can make Always Sunny jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Ted Crilly still trying to shave his hairy arse after all these years.