Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
yeah you like that you loving retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
OMG https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/4yzmqd/i_love_watching_monkeys_get_torture_and_killed/

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
rear end eating is the universal language

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Broken dick goon, I don't think you have enough blood. Maybe you need to get some blood from other people

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

So he's a vampire?

all I know is that he should try coating himself in dog blood first

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
"Sin Hole"

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

skeletonotherkin posted:

Lul. Also I just listened to a bbc interview with an Eritrean woman who was sexually abused/raped while serving as a child soldier during the Eritrean/Ethiopian war. One of her friends, who experienced similar treatment, ended up killing herself with a hand grenade during a failed escape attempt. Rape its no big deals guys.

this is my favorite slang for vagina

i.e "trump grabbed her by the
Lul. Also I just listened to a bbc interview with an Eritrean woman who was sexually abused/raped while serving as a child soldier during the Eritrean/Ethiopian war. One of her friends, who experienced similar treatment, ended up killing herself with a hand grenade during a failed escape attempt. Rape its no big deals guys."

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I legit had a "showed up to school naked" dream

edit: also "several exam I haven't studied for" dreams

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Does anyone else ever have that dream where something terrible rises from Deep water and pierces your heart with a spear of icy darkness and tells you that you shall be a prophet of the elder gods and bring destruction to all you love?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

fruit on the bottom posted:

How often does the hit man actually turn out to be law enforcement?

approximately 110% of the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

I, too, browse /d/ nightly.

What is that?