Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I hope the murderous bastard confession is real because it makes me feel way better about my life that at least I haven't spent decades obsessing over a stranger. The guy could've been the best dude in the world and been hit by a bus the day you were born and it would've had the exact same effect on you and your mom's lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
If your dogs liked the new dog it sounds to me like your wife got outvoted, dog votes count as half a vote for future reference

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
When taking advice in EN, one should always consider the strong possibility that the source is a cuckold

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I have no idea what the "man lost in the catacombs" video is so, while I believe you anonymous confessor, I don't care at all. Mushroom balls goon should go see a doctor, if I found anything even remotely concerning going on in that area I would be at the doctor's ASAP that stuff is important

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
The Manson family used to like to break into people's houses and move things around to mess with them. Your ex is trying to bring about Helter Skelter

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

... umm... why is the bedpan part in there?

So he doesn't have to pee in his teapot any more

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
What was the xkcd reference?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I do that rear end pen thing with hotel pens, and i don't sanitize them like that anonymous weirdo, what's even the point

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Don't ever buy tickets well in advance on stubhub unless it's something super in demand, people (like that dummy confessor) will get desperate and crash the prices in the days leading up to the event. If that guy had thought ahead he wouldn't have to feud over a hundred bucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Maybe he's just a jerk