Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I would get so mad if you wore the costume in real life. I would call your job and explain the plot of the boys on Amazon prime video to them over the phone, first season one and then season two, and they would hopefully fire you. After that I would probably try to get your parents to disown you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

darth hitler lol

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Getting 100 Covid vaccines and telling myself I’m going to go outside after each one but chickening out each time until I die of a catastrophic autoimmune reaction

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

In 2020 when people were wearing masks in their cars and using hand sanitizer constantly, I was hanging out with my friend and her dad who is a doctor specializing in infectious diseases and he was like “hey it’s good you’re wearing masks but you know you can take those off when you’re outside unless you’re at a concert or something, you’re not going to get Covid walking down the street”

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Ill suck his dick

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

becoming permanently disabled from jacking off

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

My uncle who totally and absolutely works at Nintendo said something about a video game that I'd like to be true, yet it's totally not important to cite any sources whatsoever that can be fact-checked, so I'm just going to repeat something that's hearsay at best and actively harmful in the worst-case scenario.

I got diagnosed with cancer a little more than 5 years ago, had surgery+chemo+radiation and despite being told by my oncologist that there shouldn't be a reason to suspect that I'd still be immunocompromised, they also plainly told me that it's a good reason to wear a mask, even outside.

Immunocompressed isn't a boolean value.

More importantly though, it's also a question of whether people feel safe.
Even under the dubious assumption that a properly worn mask outside makes absolutely no difference (which doesn't seem to follow, given that we know that it's an airborne disease and that mathematical modeling shows that indoors spread is anywhere from 1-3 meters via aerosols/droplets), you can't deny that it's a good thing if it helps people of all ages who otherwise don't feel safe leaving their home - because there's absolutely no down-side to wearing the mask (other than it being marginally uncomfortable, if you have bad asthma like I do).
You might not've gotten a cold in that period, but one of the few times I left the house, I ended up getting one - and just like yours, that's just a coincidence, and no data can be extrapolated from it.

are you mad about my friend’s dad Robert? Do you have a wittle anxiety disorder? Are you gonna cry? Gonna cry about my friends dad from maryland?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

one fun fact about my friends dad that you might not know, before he was a doctor he sang in an a capella group at Yale university and he was real good at it

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Would you rather I just make fun of how you're probably a cowardly rereg too afraid to post under your regular account, or someone who's permabanned given the 6.5 post/day average over a couple months? Because I could do that too, if it'd make you feel better.

It's an interesting tactic to post like this in the anonymous confessions thread. :allears:

Wrong!

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

ZombieLenin posted:

That’s exactly what a permabanned re-reg would say! :eng101:

Hell if I read any more of that guys posts im probably going to need chemo as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Inceltown posted:

Forums cancer real

I believe this!