Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Rush Limbo posted:

It's a tattoo people get based on the semicolon project.

It's supposedly a sign of people who have struggled with depression and suicidal tendencies or those who support them.

Because a semicolon indicates that a writer could have ended a sentence but didn't.

E: Basically a goon being a goon and saying they don't like being reminded there are brokebrains out there, which is definitely not projecting at all.

I work with someone who has the tattoo. She's smoking hot, but she is crazy as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

H.H posted:

Witch mom

That's awesome :cheers:

We made Monster Spray (water in a spray bottle) when my son was 3 or 4; he would occasionally spray a little under his bed and at the window and closet when he was scared. Monsters never got him and he slept great!

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

loquacius posted:

I looked it up, the show is cartoony as gently caress and I'm actually lolling a little bit at the thought of an actual grandpa rubbing his hands together with glee at the chance to finally get some sexy Magiswords time

Our son is 10 and he watched that stupid loving show a few times until it joined Clarence and Uncle Grandpa on the banned list.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

sinking belle posted:

lol in a few decades you're gonna get repeatedly owned in increasingly agonising ways by your kid

That starts the first time you're changing their diaper and a stream of piss hits you in the face. No need for waiting!

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Guys, I think some of these confessions aren't real :ohdear:

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

WampaLord posted:

Some missionary must have seen someone with Ebola or some other disease where you spew out of both ends and assumed it was demonic.

Also true for UFOs, Bigfoot, etc.

That reminds me of that TV series where people earnestly go out and search for Bigfoot. Naturally only at night, and while doing random Bigfoot calls :douchechill:

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Rube-Goldberg-machine dad hears the doorbell, and steps on to the chair, looping the noose over his head and ensuring the knot is snug just under his ear.

He sighs deeply, and after a brief pause, calls out, "Come in..."

He hears the door open, sees his ex-wife peer around the door as she softly calls his name into the foyer. They both started at the solid thump of the counterweight striking the floor somewhere behind him, and he smiled faintly as he heard the scrape and flare of a match lighting.

"Oh my god, what are you--" She was cut off by the snap of gunpowder and the sudden clatter of dominos. Then a slight thud, and another, and another, each louder than the previous, clangs now, the crash of glass, the floor beginning to shake, and she catches a flash of the 150 year old grandfather clock behind him, tipping forward and smashing in the back of the chair, sending him into a brief freefall before the rope caught him dangling, inches from the floor, leaving his shoulders and now-purple face still visible as she struggled to comprehend the banner's message: YOU DID THIS

Stars and Stripes Forver began to play.

She watched now, numb, as more small pyrotechnics detonated and showered her with smoldering debris. She hardly noticed the spring-loaded railroad spikes that fired into his skull, or blade that slashed across the foyer, separating head from dangling body and sending spurts of blood first over the banner and then under, pooling rapidly.

The last thing she noted before all became light and chaos, was a familiar metallic springing sound, and the smell of fresh toast.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Perverts with blindingly bad taste are the worst

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

loquacius posted:

How long did you keep going? You said you stopped after making eye contact with him, which, ok, yeah, but how long did that take? That's a p key factor in whether you should feel bad IMO

The confessor should feel bad about stopping. The situation should have awakened his procreative response; he should get Hulk-boner, disintegrate the condom, and power-wash her uterus with his seed.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Therapy goon is a big strong man who is going to get domed in his sleep by his batshit crazy waif therapist

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

You can totally dream under sedation! Usually people don't remember much, but they can be like any other dream - mundane and boring, terrifying, or cool and awesome like bug warrior. Sometimes we'd hear about in the recovery room.

I wish I could have awesome dreams that I want to go back to. Mine are always nightmarish or weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Splicer posted:

Option 1) talk to your wife (boring)
Option 2) secret camera pointing at the pills (illegal?)
Option 3) cut your dick off (preferred)
Option 4) hide the sleeping pills and leave out sugar pill decoys (cowardly)
Option 5) hide the sleeping pills and leave out caffeine pill decoys (optimal A++ solution would recommend)

Option 6: cut your dick into pill-sized bits and put those in the sleeping pill bottle