Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Amway goon needs a support group for compulsive spenders, and probably some therapy too. And to not drive high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

hth posted:

I'm a huge prick

i miss the word filters too buddy :(

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

itchy pussy goon's marriage sounds like a claustrophobic, resentment-riddled nightmare

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

quote:

I'm a bigger guy; almost 6 foot tall and around 275 lbs. I work as a landscaper and electrician so I'm kind of viewed as a man's man by my friends. In contrast, my husband is less than 5 and a half foot tall and maybe 120 lbs soaking wet. He's able to hide in closets, under the sink, behind the couch, behind doors, and even inside the refrigerator at one point. This has been going on for 3 weeks. At first I laughed, then I was annoyed, now I'm angry. I keep telling him to stop, he agrees, then he does it again and says he "couldn't resist".

anyone else read this in a Zap Brannigan voice

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Yo, sadbrain kissin' cousin goon, I feel you. Know that honesty and openness with a mental health professional AND/OR SUPPORT GROUP has the power to blow your world wide open, and to solve problems you long ago resigned yourself to being just facts of life.

If all you can muster is to go to a support group and not participate, just sit in and listen, start with that. Alternatively, just show your therapist the post you wrote if it's too painful to say the words. Or if it's too hard to admit you've lied to your therapist this long, get a new one and start from scratch. But you've got to make a move towards sharing openly and honestly with someone qualified.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i dunno, self-diagnosed burger rear end sounds like he's got a pretty mellow contented attitude toward life, but his wife also sounds pretty normal too, just more forward thinking and ambitious. they could make a good yin and yang team if they both made a solid effort to meet the other halfway. or they could just be horribly mismatched, should have never married, and should divorce asap. hard to tell.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Sad incest goon, I know it's hard. But if you keep looking for support and treatment options that work for you, you will find them. Even if it takes a while and some false starts. You'll find something that works for you, and things will start to get better.

Start here: http://online.rainn.org/ It's an anonymous chat hotline for survivors of sexual abuse.
You can also call 800-656-HOPE

These might be helpful reads too:
https://www.rainn.org/articles/adult-survivors-childhood-sexual-abuse
https://www.rainn.org/articles/incest

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

JnnyThndrs posted:

No poo poo? Well, maybe it's true then.

lol that's what your disbelief hangs on

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

uh that story is obvoously fake garbage, i can tell from the pixels

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

DoctorStrangelove posted:

It actually really isn't.

H.H posted:

Six tenses, six cases and a million declensions is your idea of easy?

Name one modern Romance language that is harder to master.

hey guys i got an anonymous confession to my email!! here it is :

a mysterious electronic cyberpunk posted:

WHO loving CARES

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the grimdark proto serial killer poo poo kinda all has to be ignored; it's too lazy and easy to fake. which makes it loop back around to creepy again because you could easily tell the bare honest truth about some extremely horrific poo poo and if you did it on the internet everyone would just be like "you used basic storytelling prose and flow, therefore obv fake"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Drunk Nerds posted:

Who the hell wears a "dressing gown" in TYOOL 2016?

someone who just got done fuckin' and hasn't showered yet, so they can't be bothered to put on real clothes just to see someone out the door

some people just call "robes" dressing gowns i think

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Marmaduke! posted:

Nah. It was actually a Welsh court.

oh we got it all wrong, those aren't the same at all

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Meatgrinder posted:

I'm prefacing this by saying I'm serious and I know, from my education and professional experience, what I'm talking about : chances are you have ASD. Your behaviour could also be consistent with emotional dysfunction due to sudden trauma, but considering you've had therapy and you come across level headed and happy (and for the reasons listed below), I'd have to go with autism. If you're curious about this yourself you can have yourself tested by a team of professionals to see what's what, but considering you're ok with your own life, I'd just go with the flow. On the other hand, you do seem to have some questions, you did send in a confession after all, so having a diagnosis and getting more information on why you feel how you feel and think the way you think might provide the answers you need.

The reasons I think you have ASD are that, in my work, adults who've never received any specific support for ASD as a child exhibit, to the point of it being almost a cliché, the desire to be 'alone on an island' in order to be truly happy. The way you describe your relationships also really fits the bill, and the way you are content because you have control over your life, that you can decide which social functions suit your needs and which do not, are also very much in favour of my hypothesis. I am, however, not a diagnostician and as a rule, I keep my suspicions to myself when and wherever I see the signs - because if you work in the field, you start seeing the signs pretty much everywhere - however, your description was really striking and I just wanted to say: there's very probably nothing wrong with you, it's just the way your brain works, enjoy your life.

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Maybe he's just a jerk

haha

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Zzulu posted:

how do you inherit so much money that you don't even need to work anymore

were they fuckin oil magnates or something

dude doesn't do jack poo poo from the sound of it

it's pretty cheap to do jack poo poo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

yeah, deriving sexual pleasure from something doesn't have to literally mean getting hard and jerking off to it

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

lmfao at "curating" a twitter

the delusions of grandeur just keep ramping up from there

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

see i wouldve relished in exposing him and ruining my gf's friendship and maybe one or both of the romantic relationships, but i also have some hosed up problems with intimacy

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Solice Kirsk posted:

You didn't get raped, if that helps.

if he got coerced into having sex he didn't want to have, yeah, he got raped

sounds like that relationship was just one giant mess and you need to move to another state and change your name

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Which liberal arts university do you go to?

webster's

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Definition of rape
: an Old World herb (Brassica napus) of the mustard family grown as a forage crop and for its seeds which yield rapeseed oil and are a bird food — compare canola

i believe this settles the matter

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

lmao 5'6" x 240 is like a loving human cube

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

what in the sam hell

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

biotruths would be "cavemen were all rape all the time because they were wild animals and our dna tells us were gon get rape so our evolution tricks us into liking it brcause the ones that like to got rape had the mos babby formed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

*snaps fingers, thrice, in a Z pattern*