Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

loquacius posted:

According to my school-counselor wife

lol ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Management posted:

deprogram your kids

and face to bloodshed

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Real thugs blaze ergotamine.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

There is no therapy that will put empathy into someone with anti-social personality disorder/whatever umbrella term is appropriate here. You can only teach someone afflicted with this to practice aping empathy and to curb their worst impulses. It's super depressing no matter how you look at it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ceebee posted:

a cop there. I went up to her and she goes "oh my gawd, can I help you with something?" and I said "yeah a couple dudes down the street tried to rob me, could you head down there and see if they're still lurking?" and she just goes "nah, I'm not gonna do that, but do you need an ambulance or anything?"

Lmao

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Desert Bus posted:

Is the "cut your dick off" joke advice still OK or have we reached a tipping point where there's just too many Trans/NB/etc. Goons for it to still be funny?

The idea that it’s offensive only when enough trans people have arrived to witness the boring, casual bigotry is kind of funny.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Desert Bus posted:

Yeah I phrased that badly. Sometimes I words bad and not good.

All good. Especially now that I’ve chopped my dick off.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I drink fetid hobo cum.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

gently caress meant to post that anonymously.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Starting to date a cishet lady and I know now to make sure they’re ok with me being pan. What a world. Thankfully she was horrified at the idea I would have to ask but, friends, that is not always the case!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Bible posted:

I'm finding I need to do this regarding monogamy vs poly. I'm open to a lot, but I don't like sharing, and that's not a bomb I want dropped mid-relationship.

Ya same.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Long-time reader, first-time wretcher.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I. M. Gei posted:

Reminds me of those California Charcoal ads where people are pulling entire vaseline porcupines out of their faces.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who saw those.

Do the needful.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I. M. Gei posted:

Ugh, fine.

:nms: WARNING for gross poo poo coming out of human faces :nms:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQaD9s6lPJY

Slightly longer version in 4:3, also :nms:

I hate it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I love a gel mask it feels satisfying af.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

teen witch posted:

Those are fine but there’s a class of peel offs that can gently caress up your skin barrier, leading to rashes, dryness and…more clogged pores.

Plus real OGs use the blood mask anyhow.

Is that the “vampire mask” thing? Sounds metal af.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

teen witch posted:

If there is Vaseline in your face, like in it, there are much larger problems no peel off mask will solve. Slugging from the inside could be a new thing, however.

Nope, you’re thinking of vampire facials. I too was let down by the name.

What I’m referring to is this product from The Ordinary, I’ve used it weekly for maybe almost 5 years now? It’s kept my skin far less oily but I can use it in winter with a good night cream or moisturizer. The key is consistency, which you’ll need as it is very bizarre feeling to use initially.

Oh dang I did not expect this thread to up my skincare game but gently caress yea thanks.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Peeing in the sink means you want to murder your wife. It’s well known cmon.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yes

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

loving over Palestine is one of the truly bipartisan principles remaining in Washington

Biden is tanking things, but I sure hope the protestors dont have a leopards eating faces moment in Novemeber

What an insanely stupid thing to say. As if they don’t know Trump is bad.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Arven posted:

The left is holding their vote hostage, and not voting and letting Trump win will be like shooting the hostage. They don't want to do it, they know they'll immediately suffer the consequences of doing it, but the hope is that they will get taken seriously next time around (hint: they won't, because the Dems don't really care if they lose).

gently caress off liberal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

“Holding their vote hostage” lmao what kind of beautiful brains wouldn’t be embarrassed to say that out loud much less think it. Nobody is owed a vote you dumb fucker.