Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Anytime you want to invade a highly secured military facility you should definitely plan it out for months publicly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I don’t even know what “it’s way worse than aliens” could mean?

Is it the underground containment facility used to house monsters and appease ancient gods from Cabin in the Woods?

Are they running nazi like eugenics tests on minorities?

Is it the test grounds for all the disgusting sandwiches that KFC comes up with?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Every time I’ve ever ordered from one of those apps it’s been more trouble than if I would have just gone and picked it up myself.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

loquacius posted:

One time when I was smoking weed with some friends we were planning on going to an ice cream place 3 blocks away, but then one of them discovered it was on GrubHub, so we got 4 pints of ice cream delivered 3 blocks. That was the highest thing I've ever done

You’re Bill Simmons?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Actually both the 80s and 90s were cool as poo poo.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I believe that story was right here in this very thread and if not, it’s from this forum for sure.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It’s almost certainly the former.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The cool thing about online dating is that you get to ask them questions like “are you vaccinated?” Before you get close enough for them to breathe on you.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Am I missing it or do they never actually say they are right handed?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Pretty sure this person maybe a very strange post in the Trump lol thread the other day

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

burial posted:

Stranger than this? and more importantly, related or no??

As strange, and that’s how they are related. I can’t lie I didn’t read the whole thing because I got half way through and went “this is the same rambling insanity as that post”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
You can get a decent mattress for like $250 on Amazon these days. Let your lady squirt on the sheets, nerds.