Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loquacius posted:

9/11 truther

It's almost as if they constructed the WTC to collapse in on itself in the event of catastrophic structure failure... but nah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loquacius posted:

asspen goon

Oh yeah me too, why is this ano-- :stare::yikes:

this poo poo did not happen

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Haha nice job trespassing and harassing, bro! Fuckin crazy bitch amirite? Just don't do it again :cop::respek::zombie:

*random tv audience begins clapping*

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loquacius posted:

tl;dr my brother sucked my dick.

Thread title plz

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

jfc how pathetic do you have to be to write this poo poo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loquacius posted:

mad about money goon

why is this even a confession, no one cares, sorry

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bud K ninja sword posted:

hurry up and get arrested gun nut goon, before you hurt someone or get your rear end shot up during your recreational armed robbery fetish.

The weird spacing is a big tell that it's a fake as poo poo copy paste job.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ahahah I have no comments, but it is rather masterful that you posted both of those at the same time, loquacius

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Yo can I get some election day confessions. Don't have to be about the election of course

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

who got which hole

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

fuckhole

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Management posted:

Links won't help anything. A hallmark of conspiracy theories, like other schizophrenic delusions, is that they are inherently unprovable. Shadowy groups are doing nefarious things that control our lives, remove our agency, and are ultimately responsible for our failings. No concrete evidence exists, and yet some enlightened persons have become aware of their plot. Of course these powerful groups never strike at the ones who are spilling their secrets, they are helpless to stop any idiot with a web browser from discovering how deep their conspiracy goes. And yet the rest of the world remains blind to their actions, choosing to remain ignorant while only you are sufficiently awake to see past the veil.

Sir this is a McDonald's drive through

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loquacius posted:

murder fantasy

:happened:

"haha I can't turn myself in, I did it for my FAMILY!"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

CharlestonJew posted:

I still don't exactly get what mad pooper was doing

Was he pooping, wiping his butt with the TP, then wiping the toilet seat with the used TP?

I think he was supposedly wiping the toilets down after use, but knew that people would get his rear end-aids anyway :confused:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I see we're back to pushing boundaries with the Secret Service again. Great job confession thread!

Uh, what about the confession would interest the secret service? Some sadbrains wants to visit Trump at Trump Tower :siren:sound the loving alarms!!!:siren:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lou Takki posted:

Pay someone to write your resume goon. I spent a few hundred and it was the best money I ever spent.

lmao you got scammed so loving hard

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loquacius posted:

cancergoon

You loving suck at writing, hth

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loquacius posted:

On the off-chance this isn't a troll, it's fantastic :allears:

that first one is definitely a troll

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

quote:

Previous confession from a fellow incel motivated me to submit my own. I'm also incel, but I have a different perspective as I'm a woman.

Men are infinitely more shallow then women, which is my problem. As a man, you can look like poo poo, gain weight, etc. As long as you are a little bit "charismatic" you have dumb skanks fawning all over you, and no time for girls like me. Even more so if you have something to catch their attention, like an eyepatch or a scar or a cast or something. Some "proof" of your manliness. There's nothing like that for us. I can't just go to a bar with an eyepatch and start having men fawn over me - I would look ridiculous.

I was never asked to a dance in middle or high school, I was just that chubby friend whose prettier friends all got dates. The dude bros were too busy dating cheerleaders, and the ugly nerds were pining after those same women. There was nobody left to show any interest in me. Once I worked up the courage to ask out a guy - I'll never do that again. He friend zoned me (yes, men do this far more often than women) and suggested I talk to his friend instead. Sorry, I'm not going to date your sloppy seconds, I have standards.

I've gotten more and more bitter over the years but it's justified. Men barely look at me, let alone ask me out. I've spent so much money at the gym and on various diet plans. None of it works. Every day I walk around, hoping that a guy will pay attention to me, instead of all the dumb whores. It never happens. Guys, despite all they claim, just want a dumb bimbo to sit around and look pretty. I want to talk about history, politics, magic, science, and things like that.

Your loss men. And I hope that incel man on these forums realizes that he's voluntarily not having sex, since people like me are still out there. But good luck finding us with your vision set to only detect "10s" and girls who are "bae" and various other garbage.

lmfao you are supremely stupid

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Normal people also wash their bed sheets more than once a year and thus this isn't a problem, hth

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmfao @ thinking a 19 year old will wait til marriage for sex

I mean I guess if she's as brainwashed as the confessor maybe it's possible

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

My buddy married the first girl he dated out of high school and she was the first person he ever slept with and he was her second. They've been together since he was 19 (he's 36 and she's 35), have two kids, supported each other as they each went to school, and are amazingly happy together.

Meanwhile, I have to lie to girls about the number of women I've slept with because saying "I stopped counting once I got over 60...in my mid 20's" isn't a real big turn on to 99% of them.

Thanks for the totally unrelated anecdote I guess? It's pretty normal for people to start dating young that are near in age and eventually get married. It is not normal for a 36 year old man to be talking about marrying a girl who was underage when they met and is "totally matured now."

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao, that guy is gonna lose his wife over Magic and being a cheap piece of poo poo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

shippergoon posted:

Working for the post office, I confess that I do not give a poo poo about your package and, at times, will damage your stuff if it means I can get off the road faster.

I'm delivering close to 200 packages a day now, if you think I'm treating every one with love and care then you're loving retarded. You're also a moron if you think I'm the exception, not the norm.

Last night I got back to the building at 9 pm. Realized I had accidentally left 3 boxes in my truck. Those count as lates, which can get me in trouble. So I tossed them back into the sort. They were shipped down to Chicago, where they'll be lost in the sort for a day or so. But they won't count as late on me since I never scanned them. Sorry kids, your overpriced toys might not make it for Christmas! Ask your rich parents to buy you more, snowflake.

One time, we were bombarded with people getting the new Iphone. A lot of black neighborhoods of course, really run done places were they SHOCKINGLY have money for the new phone every year. I slipped the phone out of the box of one, resealed it, then tossed the phone on the porch of a neighboring house. I like to imagine they got in a huge fight over it. That's the only thing that could have gotten me fired, but nobody ever found out.

Aww poor widdle babby having to do your job at Christmas :qq:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sjs00 posted:

So today my workplace threw us a 'christmas party' that involved going to the pub down the street and buying us lunch before returning us to the bullshit work that they pay me minimum wage to get up at 7:30 AM to do. All of my coworkers are 45+ and a stunning racial mix of asian black and white. Of course the oldest black woman who is pushing 50 talks about her 30+ family of children, and grandchildren which pisses me right off because drat lady close your legs. She is also constantly running her arm down my back whenever she walks by that I had to complain to the boss lady about it who just laughed it off. I'm seriously going to ask her what her favorite way to smoke crack is tomorrow!1! Really, this woman is like an old vacuum cleaner that has sucked up one too many shards of glass but instead of glass its black penises; her laugh, the one that females execute to let a potential mate know that they are willing to copulate ( you know the one ) sounds like a ragged crack smoker's wheeze combined with the sound of vocal cords clogged with long pubic hairs and literal chunks of penis. I'm also not even old enough to get into a pub!!!

Nice meltdown

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I am in a happy marriage and do the sex to my wife daily. This needs to be an anonymous confession

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loquacius posted:

Tyler Durden

just how tiny is your dick? are we talking micropeen? nanopeen?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

micropeen.txt

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loquacius posted:

sociopath goon

You should watch Dexter. Or maybe not.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

If you're not paying rent and have 4 sources of income, what the gently caress are you doing? I'm guessing the confessor is frivolously spending on dumb poo poo like fast food and video games, considering her bf is working literally all the time. And yet she's blaming him, lmao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jim Barris posted:

Sometimes when I see people with bumber stickers that are egregiously stupid I break all the valve stems on their tires. I'm not sure if that's what its called but basically their tires go flat. It's fairly passive-aggressive and petty but, well, I hate those dumb loving stickers of calvin pissing on various things.

I too think it is cool to damage people's cars for having bumper stickers I don't like. Get hosed you piece of poo poo.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

quote:

psychicgoon

F, see me after class psychicgoon

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Both of these fuckin suck. Officegoon just come post in the ITT It's Friday and we Work in an Office thread. Also you're not special, everyone that works in an office has tons of downtime.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

whiter than a Wilco show posted:

Stable poly

Ahahahhaahahhahhshshhshshshhshhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Yeah I lost it there too lmao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

please stop posting the stupid incel stories

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bubblyblubber posted:

therapist bae, so what

LOL

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loquacius posted:

For the past 7ish years I've looked for ways to reduce my sex drive. It's not particularly high but I would much rather spend the energy on my hobbies or work. Spending 10 hours a week jacking off is a huge waste of time and I could really use the sleep.

I don't know why but I am loving crying laughing at these 2 sentences, bravo!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao at the gambling addicted tax goon being shocked that he has to pay taxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

free basket of chips posted:

Does your wife work from home