Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Theophany posted:

I can count on one hand the amount of times I've had to take a dump at work and every time it was due to some form of gastrointestinal distress where not making GBS threads simply wasn't an option.

The thought of having a dump with a co-worker mere feet away from me is deeply troubling. I'm not sure if this is evolutionary instinct or just that I'm paranoid people will notice I'm away from my desk and will know that I went to drop a deuce.

I work outdoors all day, pretty much everyday. I have run-in sheds all over the property from when there used to be a lot of cattle and horses here. Now it's almost all dairy goats. If I'm out running around with the Gator or my horse, 8-Ball I keep a spade and bag with TP. One time I had the flu and blasted rear end all over the inside of a run-in shed and that was like 6 years ago. You can still see the stains.

I poo poo in complete solitude and can't imagine a world where I have to poo poo like some sort of primate, locked in a stall making GBS threads next to some grunting, hairy little man going UHNNG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU