Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
The mom probably said "that was" not "that is" and the dumb loving kid misheard or she mumbled it or something. Like even if they split up saying from a picture that she's loving gross is kind of a dig at that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I'm not familiar with the character or show but if her name is stormfront that's a little different from star wars unless there's a sithlord I don't know about named Darth Meinkampf.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I can safely say I have absolutely no desire for more info.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Unrelated but I can't read any of your posts without hearing Casio demo music and the words being read in his voice.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Yeah I don't think that being told upfront they're not interested is the issue, it's that someone you're interested in is reducing you down to that one part of you and dismissing you outright, and probably also frustration at how prevalent it might be.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

loquacius posted:

the thing about men is they're rooted in insecurity.

ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Tony Levin's distinct basswork is all the encouragement I need, thank you very much.