Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Splitting hairs over whether it was rape or not is not productive, if she decides to press charges that's up to the court to determine, and if she isn't it doesn't matter - the only thing that does is an assault of some form happened that she isn't happy about and will always remember it. Really if you feel like you were raped/assaulted in a relationship, just break it off immediately, there's no coming back from that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

value-brand cereal posted:

The second one is that loving Mike Dawson idiot, isn't it.

Take your meds dude.

It sounds similar but he didn't mention family guy at all so who knows.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I've heard of (but fortunately not tasted) attempts to use cereal like that in cooking. I could see him seeing someone coat shrimp in cornflakes or something and assuming it would work with any kind of cereal.

It's not quite cocoa puffs level of weird but I had shrimp once where they mixed popcorn in with the batter. It looked bizarre but actually didn't taste bad, although at ~35 dollars for 6 of them it was a little much even for Switzerland.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

First goon, there's absolutely nothing you can do about the situation at this point besides helping your brother (if he wants you to) and, like you said at the end, getting therapy for yourself whether you were molested or not.

Second goon, congrats on being a petty thief I guess.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Alien goon congrats on ordering a piece of hematite (or similar shiny metal) from ebay. If it was truly an implant why the hell would be selling it on ebay, apparently cheap enough for a burger king employee to buy, instead of submitting it for real study instead of some crazy person who is probably going to shove it up his rear end or something to try and activate it?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I'm pretty sure if I shat myself I could do without lunch for a day. Just eat a bigger dinner after going home not making eye contact with anybody and hope nobody points it out. I'm sure people who regularly take american public transport have seen worse.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Taking an STD test isn't some damning thing. I've known people that take them routinely even when in a committed relationship. It doesn't necessarily mean she was sleeping around or she suspects him, it could just be a peace of mind thing. Either way though it's absolutely none of your business and if you like your job you should keep it to yourself and never go snooping again.

Cat guy is so obviously fake I don't know how it managed to get so many sincere replies. It is ultra-low effort "creepy pasta"-esque garbage right down to the "creepy" sounding ending summary line. If you start thinking about any of the details at all (the skinning/cleaning, the difficulty in getting a cat to hold still enough to put nails "between their eyes", why an ex-wife would accept a random offering of food from her ex that she clearly hates...) it adds up to complete bullshit.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Are we supposed to pat the fake racist goon on the back or something? I'm not a cop or lawyer, but I doubt the police are going to act on things that seem to barely qualify as a crime especially ones that happened 6 months in the past with the offended party probably out of their jurisdiction. Even if he does get charged with anything he'll probably get a fine at worst.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

School Nickname posted:

"grass was a centimeter too high" :wtc:.

To be fair, HOA people would complain about that and any number of petty things you can imagine no matter what your race is, which is why no sane person would want to live in a community governed by one.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

DRINK ME posted:

Uromysitisis was the excuse in the Seinfeld 'lost in the parking garage' episode. Immersion ruined or school nurse with great referencing?

I would hope they aren't a nurse because they really butchered the spelling of it.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Brinty posted:

I'm curious how boobgoon got someone to sign off on implants on a 'normal' Cis guy.

My guess is either mexico/thailand or wherever has more lax rules and regulations. Or he never did.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Speleothing posted:

Computer ghost goon has me wondering how the chair managed to leave the frame of a stationary webcam

It was just thrown in to up the "so spooky" factor. Why would the ghost using the computer to communicate with him move the chair away from the computer?

If it really happened it's just your coworkers screwing with you goon.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

In my experience, no matter what field of science you work in the vast majority are going to be nerds. If they aren't meme nerds or video game ones they'll be sports ones obsessed with fantasy football or beer nerds or whatever. The latter are definitely more pleasant to work with but they are still nerds in denial.

What I'd like to know is how the hell you can take 4 years to finish community college.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

The Butcher posted:

Nobody works for NASA in a super secret capacity. We have the military and intelligence agencies for that.

To be fair there are positions in NASA that require top secret clearance.

That said, I guarantee they aren't top secret because of anything to do with aliens - they are probably on a joint project with other parts of the government that want to keep their designs/whatever secret. Almost all top secret scientific stuff is pretty mundane in my (admittedly limited) experience.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Wouldn't it be really obvious to a medical examiner that the kid died before being crushed? I've seen a lot of law & order and it seems like it should be. The no blood thing sounds like bullshit too, but hey, at least it is more believable than magic home depot bucket guy.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

KomodoWagon posted:

"Hmm this child appears to have been struck by a car before being turned into a horrifying slurry of flesh, blood and bone"

The confession didn't say he crushed him THAT bad. If a plausible accident happened like a machine rolled over him or something dropped on his head I would think there would still be injuries from the car collision that couldn't be explained by that one event. If he and his boss backed over him over and over until he was meat paste I doubt they would conclude it was an accident.

It just seems like something they would have checked if the investigation went on for a long time like he said.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

VanSandman posted:

It didn't happen. Quit worrying about details when it didn't happen.

The thread would be pretty empty (and would have very little point) except for the email posters if we just treated every one like STDH.txt. At least some of them have to be true so there's no harm in discussing them as if they were. Some are obvious like the alien ones and nobody needs to post to call those out as being fake but the kid killer one is at least plausible even though the story doesn't add up and any good police force would have taken a much closer look at the guy if it really happened.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol you think the police care about crimes that don't threaten capitalist hegemony

The police aren't in fact a giant hivemind and there are police officers and detectives who do their job properly.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I thought it was Killer Klowns from outer space as soon as he mentioned the pink cocoons. It would be pretty lame if we found out extraterrestrial life was real but it was just a bunch of rear end in a top hat clowns.

Lightning goon - I can't speak for you, but in my experience the people who go on about how they are emotionless sociopathic robots are just in denial of their emotions. You see them sometimes start to get angry for example and then you can kind of see them remember "oh wait, no emotions" and force themselves into a neutral state, like it's an act. I think if you truly had no emotions you wouldn't recognize that the way you live is abnormal enough to warrant a confession, let alone an anonymous one which indicates at least some shame about it.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

The "daddy" goon has been reading too many cummies memes or something because what he described is not nearly as "creepy" or weird as he thinks it is.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

The only creepy one in that confession is the confessor because he clearly suspects she is or was at some point loving her dad (or at least has been imagining it happening) based on nothing but a woman referring to her dad in a slightly childish way.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Maybe he just wants to save a bit on the white house electricity bill.

Besides if I became president and was given free reign to redo the white house however I wanted I'd probably make changes like that too just because I could. If they're going to give me free new lightbulbs and will change the carpets and curtains to how I want for free, why not.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Just another thought - I wonder how much leeway you have on changing the lighting in the whitehouse. If you wanted to replace it all with torches and candleabras etc, could you?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Yeah goon you don't have sensitive gums, you probably have severe gingivitis.

People not complaining is irrelevant -nobody wants to have that conversation so they will just ignore it and hope someone else will handle it. I guarantee they talk about it behind your back though because there's no way you don't smell like rotting rear end.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

That first one is stupid. Those lines aren't even funny (although they do sound like something someone who says "whilst" would find funny), and I doubt they broke up solely because of that.

Second one, it sucks about your family but I'm sure there were solutions that were actually legal, so it's hard to feel bad about your struggle to formally immigrate after taking advantage of your host country for almost a decade before deciding to come clean.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

idgaf about u posted:

SA isn't my host country. The internet is. These are not your lands, and you sow what you reap.

what

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

The first step to getting away with murder is definitely tell a lot of people about it before you do it.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Horror attractions like that can work but with only one location there's no way you will even come close to breaking even let alone making a profit.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

If your anti-depressants are causing you to become more depressed, why would you not immediately be on the phone with your psychiatrist to try something else?

Not to be mean but I doubt your wife will put up with her sadsack broke dicked husband forever. I'm sure she knows how using the fake dick makes you feel and the depression will probably start rubbing off on her while she wonders why she can't make you happy etc. You should have taken care of this months ago when it first started being a problem, but there's probably still time. I wouldn't wait much longer though.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Cuck goon I think you and I have very different definitions of "hilarious".

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Drunk+depressed goons there's a e/n version of this thread that you could probably get real advice in. Just skimming through those novels I think all I can manage is: get some therapy or drink more or something, I don't know.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Nocheez posted:

and felons are last on the list to be considered for work.

I think this is true for basically every option though. Just because it is still difficult doesn't mean it's not among the best options for felons out there. Their only realistic option is something with high turnover and unskilled. I think working on rigs fits both of those still even if it may be struggling.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I love how probably 99% of people who brag about their "6 figure salary" are invariably just making barely above 100k. You never see someone making 900k talk about it like that. For most purposes there's not a huge gulf between living on 60k and 100k unless you live in a really expensive city so that goon needs to get over himself.

Also if you're going to blow your money on something, do it on something cooler than cell phone games (i mean, come on, really?) and patreons.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

lol if you don't think an extra 40 thousand dollars a year is a big difference. move out of Manhattan, see the world. I think I have spotted a special boy who's never been close to poor. gonna lock you up in a trailer park prison camp with off n on water and electricity and no internet, make you subsist off spaghetti-o's for the duration of your sentence.

Just last year I went from making over 100k to making close to 40k now. There is a difference but it hasn't made much a change in my lifestyle. I specifically said there wasn't a "huge gulf" because there isn't. There is a difference, but just because your income dips to 5 digits doesn't mean you're suddenly in the poor house. For me the only change is I can't save as much money as before.

e: also i have to buy cheaper liquor

yeah I eat ass fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Mar 3, 2017

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

TotalLossBrain posted:

So a 60% reduction in income hasn't affected you much, that's great.

Like I alluded to in the original post, it all depends on the cost of living where you are. Obviously if I was living in San Francisco I'd be in the soup lines now making what I make, but I moved to an area with a lower cost of living so it's almost the same. This shouldn't be a difficult concept to grasp.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I find that second one hard to believe just because snakes seem like one of the least responsive animals there are when it comes to tapping on the glass.

At least he's providing a fairly steady stream of money to the zoo assuming it is true.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I think if you come out and flat out say "you're getting too fat, please lose weight" it's never going to end well. You have to be a little more subtle about it and make exercise and healthy eating something you can do together, where it's clear what you want without insulting/hurting them.

If that doesn't work, probably nothing will.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Who has clear windows in their bathroom anyway? Every house I can remember being in either had none or had frosted glass, or at least curtains.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

KomodoWagon posted:

I think you'll find that children universally understand that your hearing has nothing to do with your peeing.

Hearing is pretty important when you're trying to piss in the pitch black at night - it's really important to hear that water feedback to make sure you're on target. But yeah other than that hearing your pee is entirely irrelevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

You never wake up in the middle of the night and don't want to gently caress up your eyes by blasting them with light right before trying to get back to sleep?