Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I can tell you, from experience, that life loving sucks man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Bust Rodd posted:

Epilogue: a few months later they drive back to our hometown for Thanksgiving so he can meet the family. He steps out of the car, meets her dad, basically shits his pants and gets back in the car, breaking up with her while peeling out.

Amazing

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
What a rollercoaster.

I had something similar, an on and off relationship that was very toxic. Once I started thinking of it as an addiction, and spent a full day announcing myself to every room in my house (*Trumpet sound* "Here comes the King of the Assholes! He'll fall for anything!"), my desire to text her was replaced with my dislike for the way she treated me.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
lmao at blaming your height for being a loser

I'm 5'7" and my wife is way too pretty for me, but I still believe in my heart she's the lucky one. Maybe that dude is just a right wing piece of poo poo.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Bust Rodd posted:

My girlfriend is so far out of my league strangers come up and ask if I’m bothering her lol, just maybe try being funny or exhuding raw sexual confidence?

Hell yes dude

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Azza Bamboo posted:

Butter in tea and butter in coffee is a thing as is cola in milk.

My Mexican grandpa drank 1/2 diet coke 1/2 milk to go to sleep, huacala, gross

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I don't know why we're trying to keep the Mexicans out, when we should really be trying to round up all the incels and drop them in a volcano.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
"I miss the days when you could go to a bar, talk to a girl, ask her to meet you for another date, go on that date, have a nice meal, talk until the late hours, and then go to her apartment for more talk, and eventually gently caress"

"Why doesn't this happen???? (To me, the incel alt right guy)"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Just do what I do and be charming and handsome and smell good

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Being asexual is just about the craziest poo poo in the world to me, but I guess it gives you time for lots of hobbies

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
People out there complaining about being short while Danny DeVito and Paul Giamatti are out there laying pipe

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Peanut Butter posted:

It is funny, but ultimately they're still people and their political interests align with those of most of the people here. They're goofy, but in the world we're currently living in that's like a loving breath of fresh air imo

I don't know if Wolf Hitler is going to match my political views

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Here's a non-anonymous confession: I used to get canker sores, but called them cold sores, because I thought that's what they were called

So I'd go around like, "Man, this cold sore is killing me", lmao, whoops

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
American doctors are overpaid, gently caress them

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Arven posted:

Doctors in the US are generally either essentially gentry who are from a long line of doctors, or immigrants. I will choose the latter every time, as they tend to actually give a poo poo and didn't just get into it because daddy was paying for med school.

Do yourselves a favor and always get an immigrant female doctor if you are a man

Any male doctor will give less than a poo poo if you are in distress, and we already know americans are not to be trusted

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I think I might be a sociopath, but I don't want to see a therapist and get confirmation

Whoops! I mean, haha, that was my sister, being silly in the anon thread! Haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I somehow doubt piss goon is a model husband and this is his one thing

That kind of poo poo doesn't exist in a vacuum, he's probably cumming in the hand soap too