Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Solice Kirsk posted:

I don't get it. The gently caress does choosing not to end a sentence have to do with depression? Is it a suicide thing?

They chose not to end their sentence (life).

My dad had about 6 inches of his colon removed due to cancer and I tried to get him to get a tattoo of a semicolon on his scar. Then he died. The end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

monkeytennis posted:

It's not pleasant but having her breasts pressed against your neck and shoulders while she cleans your teeth sure is. I make sure I visit six-monthly instead of the yearly appointments my MILFy dentist says I need.

Well, there's my confession I suppose!

This is basically how I met my exwife.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

loquacius posted:

I read Brandon Sanderson books, and I like them

gently caress ya dog

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I got you robot guy

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Similar but different: my ex-wife and I had a second child when we shouldn't have. We never had a solid foundation and money was tight, but she wanted a second child so we did. This only exasperated the financial issues, which did improve, but the damage was already done and we ended up getting divorced.

Sometimes I wonder what life would be like now if we never had her and it makes me sad to think that because she's the sweetest most lovable child I've ever met.

It's not my daughters fault her parents made a bad decision and it's not your daughters fault either (or yours for that matter).

hth

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Nooner posted:

you got divorced

I thought this was anonymous

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Gynovore posted:

Guy Fieri seems pretty chill, I wouldn;t be too surprised if he is a goon. And, I have heard that Bobby Flay is a douchebag in person.

Anyway Guy, in some upcoming episode of Triple D, mention a robot that shoves people down stairs to protect them from The Terrible Secret Of Space.

Sorry, most famous goon is a tattoo artist.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
One day I shall explore...

...The Nantucket Anomaly!

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Gynovore posted:

I'm guessing you have rear end Burgers, so why not go all in and play Magic? Find a local game store and hang out. Granted Magic isn't the best thing if you're trying to save money, but there are some formats that's aren't expensive, like draft or Commander with precons.

This was gonna be my suggestion too. Friday Night Magic my man.

You're already a giant loving nerd so go hang out with other giant loving nerds.

After my divorce, I got crazy shut in from not having a job and would just sit at home and play F2P games on my computer. Now that I've gotten to a place where I have expendable cash, my own place, etc the first thing I did was drop $100 on Magic just to get out and socialize once or twice a week.

Don't go all crazy buying booster boxes and whatnot though. Decide what your budget is and find a deck online and order just those cards. I've found Magic isn't a hobby I want to pursue "seriously", but it is nice to have a cheap excuse to get out of the house that isn't work.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Wizzle posted:

A little late, but this is for Cocaine goon.

There's a neurochemical reason why your life seems dull and mundane after heavy and frequent cocaine use. Cocaine messes with the neurotransmitter levels in your brain. As a result, your body down-regulates the production of "happy" neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin. Eventually your brain will recover but it takes time - years in some cases. The only way out is just to wait until it gets better on its own. Using more drugs will just increase your tolerance and make the problem worse. And therein lies that addiction spiral. If you can walk away now, do it and just don't look back. It'll be a long road but it'll be worth it. The other option is far worse.

Does this happen with alcohol? Asking for a friend...

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
One time I was at a red light in my piece of poo poo van getting down to Ice, Ice, Baby, and Vanilla Ice pulled up next to me and stared at me looking all pissed off.

I also made him dinner several times at the bbq joint I worked at.

Those are my celebrity stories. Thanks for listening.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

maskenfreiheit posted:

[23M] white guy dating half black [23F] girl for 5yrs. Things are getting serious, but I'm not sure if I am okay with a black baby in the future.

I dated an Asian gal with a half black, dark skinned child. Us going out with my 2 white as the driven snow children produced a lot of odd looks.

In short, gently caress this guy.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Runaktla posted:

He would say "... and the ruuuuuuUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuulllle is..." dragging it out...

... or if he was making a point he would do a short little hop towards your desk with every syllable i.e. and *hop* I *hop* hope *hop* you *hop* knew *hop* that *hop* is *hop* the *hop* fed- *hop* -er- *hop* -al *hop* rule.

It made boring civil procedure interesting. I wasn't repulsed by it. I never said repulsed. It was noticeable though. He taught well. But he acted comically flamboyant.

As for gayness needing to be invisible to me, no. When I take a trip to Palm Springs (CA) I don't have a problem with gay guys holding hands walking down the street, acting affectionately, etc.

I'm just saying if somebody acts like they're attention seeking or over the top, or makes requirements on others which aren't so much functional but for self-importance, for any reason, then I may remark that they are being an attention whore.

Dude

Here is what you think you are saying "this dude had annoying habits"

Here is what you are actually saying (edit: or at least coming off as) "this dude was annoyingly gay"

Like, when I take my kids to play pokemon there is a gay guy who yells across the store to talk to his friends. He has a super lisp and is hella flamboyant. These arent the reason he's annoying. He's annoying because he has no respect for the people around him and yells. See the difference?

omnibobb fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jul 9, 2017

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Hopper posted:

Yeah seriously. I'd do it for my work friends, too.

Also confessor. You write your daughter is a star and your boys are the light of your life. If that is true, making sure your soon to be ex will never see them again, as you plan, may be the worst thing you can do.
I guarantee your kids will suffer from this way more than you two adults.

Remember: if you deny the mother contact with her kids, you also deny your kids contact with their mom...

Back a couple of pages, but totally this

My ex-wife is a broke rear end piece of poo poo, but I'd never dream of keeping our kids from her. No matter what other issues she is their mother and they totes love her.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I worked at a call center and a new guy came in and was immediately about to fall for a craigslist scam. I walked him through it, got him out losing nothing but time and he told me i was a "real rear end nigga"

I immediately told every black person i knew and no one cared.

What im saying wire guy is make friends with black people and stop a weirdo.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Funeral chat:

I wanna have a viking funeral where my body is on a raft and people shoot flaming arrows at it. Once the raft has a good fire going, I want to have a stuntman stand up and wave his arms around and poo poo and then jump into the water and swim away.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

ElGroucho posted:

Yeah, we almost went extinct, not that long ago, in global terms.

Really? that sounds interesting. can you post links?

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I feel for you lovely birthday guy. I'd always do something big for my wife's birthday (now ex-wife).

One year I pretended I forgot it was her birthday weekend and hosed off on a Friday night to go play nerd games at the game store. I was really driving to the bus station to pick up her mom and sister that I had sneak bought tickets to come visit for the weekend.

Another year, she had gotten really into watch those cake competition shows and kept saying she wanted to try that, so I bought her a decent starter set and her phone was loving up so I got her a new phone. She never used the cake set.

We were stationed in England and while there we had talked about getting a fish tank and then decided, nah we'll do that when we get back to the states. So her birthday after we moved back, I bought a bunch of stuff to set up a nice tank and got yelled at cause i did that "For me".

When we were younger we got tattoos together a couple of times and after the babies were born we didn't get anymore. She went on for a couple of years about wanting to get another one, so I pocketed away a couple hundred in cash over a year and booked her an appointment to get one.

My first birthday after getting together, she did go pretty big but after that she was just like "eh, you can go get a video game if you want"

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

loquacius posted:

I dunno what getting caught jerking off has to do with being an alcoholic anyway

One day you'll understand :(

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
How lost in your cousin's crotch do you have to be to not notice you are getting a chub and get the small child off your drat lap?

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Help out the retired marine :(

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I got, and appreciated, the joke Gotta Stay Fai.

MLP: Fandom is Tragic

(edit: joke stolen from F+)

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Solice Kirsk posted:

*Jastiger claimed this was a joke

Jesus loving christ. Post of the year 2017 right here.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

SciFiDownBeat posted:

jastiger only ever edited his posts to go back and claim his dog poo poo opinions were "just a joke you guys"

The full joke is the released transcript of some weeaboo pedophile getting interviewed by the cops or something.

The transcript is something like:

"On July 7, 2012, you posted on facebook that nothing feels better than cumming in a 3 year old"

Thad claimed this was a joke.

edit: https://imgur.com/a/xr2IH here's the transcript

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Solice Kirsk posted:

Have you considered beating the granola to death with a baseball bat after giving it a penetrative orgasm?

Yes, but unrelated to the thread.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I had a government job where I probably did about 5 hours a week of real work and dicked around online all day. I had my own office so never had to worry about someone walking by and seeing my screen - it was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I worked in a telemarketing center with a lot of small offices and 2 or 3 people stuffed in one office. I did all the tech work and whatnot so I was always going from office to office fixing poo poo. There was one room with three girls that were also telling me to whip my dick out and smacking my rear end.

It’s not as fun as you’d think.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Burt Sexual posted:

File a report?

Surprise surprise, in a scammy as gently caress telemarketing center they dont care. Also this was years ago so nothing to do now.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Burt Sexual posted:

That sucks. Was it in the USA? Major company? We run about 40k agents in one of our divisions. It would. Not. Fly. Today at least.

Yes and then no. It was a very small travel sales company. No licensing, everyone was paid under the table and she "took care of the taxes". Closed down 3 years ago when she went to jail.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Boring life (but not cheating goon) - this is how my life was pre-divorce. We both came to feel as if we were basically roommates who happened to have kids together. I hope it gets better for you

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Tell me more time travel guy.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

loquacius posted:

post the book

Mostly :therapy: because you appear to be actually depressed and need to talk to someone about it rather than wallow in substance abuse, but also, post the book

It's not too late to be an author, really. Most people's first offerings are terrible. Rather than jumping straight to publishers, you need to get feedback and improve. There's still time. You finished a goddamn book, that's further than most people get.

Followup from the person who was raped by drug dealers at a young age:

I don't think I had any useful advice, but I'm glad typing it up felt good :) I also think going to a group would be a good idea for you because it would make you feel heard and less alone, but I get the idea that building up to that could be a slow process. Good to know this thread could be part of it!

dog, send me the first book at my email - username @ gmail. i'll totes read it and give feedback.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Modus Pwnens posted:

Don't listen to this person. They don't know what they are talking about.

I have experience dealing with this kind of situation, and for $150 via paypal I would gladly sort it out for you.

Dont trust this guy. Hes scamming you. Send me 150 and ill sort him out for you.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Jesus christ, dont text. Be friends in a game with in game messages and use that to chat.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Post a confession about that red title yikes!

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Araenna posted:

They probably understand how copy and paste works. They still have to follow up on it just in case. Also, almost none of the r/relationship posts link back, that's the reddit.txt thread. Not that it makes a difference.

purple death ray posted:

I don't think that's what "subsidiary" means tho

Ya. Its a spinoff. Like Frasier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I've watched MLP with my 7 year old daughter and we both think it's a poo poo rear end show. It's loving garbage.