Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

loquacius posted:

I'm considering getting a sex change so I stream on twotch and make money.

Actually I suppose I could just dress as a girl and put on make up and a wig.

Either way I want pathetic people to give me cash

You will make 10x the money by just dressing up as a girl rather than actually getting a sex change because literally every viewer will want to see your dick. Also it's pretty hard to run a gofundme raising money for your sex change if you've already had it!

loquacius posted:

I apologize in advance for the rambling, goons. When I was young, I was used by a cousin (he was 10 years older than I). I didn't know I was being raped, I just thought I was helping him feel better. This broke me, obviously, and I haven't talked about it with a professional despite seeing one or another for over half my life.

There is a very high likelihood that the majority of your issues with dealing with emotions, struggling to trust people, pushing them away etc are there because you have pushed this issue into your subconscious and decided not to deal with it. It sucks bigtime but the only way you'll ever move past it is to speak with a professional about it and start to work through those difficult emotions in a controlled environment. Please give it a try. If you like, try seeing a different therapist so if you don't like how it's going you can just stop seeing them and still maintain your relationship with your current one.

You have a right to be hurt and angry about what happened to you, but you also have the right to let yourself work through it and get past it. You have to let yourself start that journey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Yeah, I think the whole "some women might not want to date me if they learn I was once with a trans man" thing is actually a bonus. Good way to weed out bigots or hopelessly insecure women early in a relationship.

But realistically, the issue here isn't that some hypothetical women are homophobic. It's that the OP is.

It sucks to lose your relationship to something entirely out of your control. But it happens sometimes. Your partner could have been hit by a bus, would that have been better? You move on.