Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Mirthless posted:

They put the tracking number and a bunch of other useful information on the receipt. They're a lot harder to lose when they're this big, too.

There is nothing wrong with the way the post office does their business, except for the financial restrictions placed on their operations by congress

You're right, they absolutely need to print this information on each and every receipt.

quote:

In a hurry? Self service kiosks offer quick and easy check-out. Any retail associate can show you how.

quote:

Order stamps at usps.com/shop or call 1800-STAMP24. Go to usps.com/clicknship to print shipping labels with postage. For other information call 1-800-ASK-USPS

quote:

Get your famil when and where you want it with a secure Post Office Box. Sign up for a box online at usps.com/poboxes

quote:

HELP US SERVE YOU BETTER

TELL US ABOUT YOUR RECENT POSTAL EXPERIENCE

Go to:
http://www.postalexperience.com

Or scan this code with your mobile device:

GIANT QR code

YOUR OPINION COUNTS

To suggest otherwise would be to suggest that government can do something wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Now watch the Trump roast from a few years ago, notice how they don't call him a racist or a nazi? Because after 30 years of being in the lime light he was never called a racist until he ran for president. The Democrats called him that because they were going to call any candidate that ran against them that. They think it's a winning strategy which tricks dumfucks slaves like you.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Helsing posted:

Now watch the Trump roast from a few years ago, notice how they don't call him a racist or a nazi? Because after 30 years of being in the lime light he was never called a racist until he ran for president. The Democrats called him that because they were going to call any candidate that ran against them that. They think it's a winning strategy which tricks dumfucks slaves like you.

Yeah it has nothing to do with the racist poo poo he's said during the election, it's all a democrat ploy Sheeple!

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
At that roast they had a time machine, so they easily could have written jokes about racist things he would say in the future but they didn't. I think this is clear evidence democrats are the REAL racists

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

EngineerSean posted:

You're right, they absolutely need to print this information on each and every receipt.

To suggest otherwise would be to suggest that government can do something wrong.

this is a v. important issue indeed

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011
Ummm I don't get this conspiracy
Shouldn't it happen before the debate, not after? And maybe Lester should be giving notes to Hillary, not the other way around?
Unless Hillary managed to create causality loop to fool everyone of course

E:missed some words

stefania_r has issued a correction as of 21:21 on Sep 28, 2016

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

stefania_r posted:

Ummm I don't get conspiracy
Shouldn't it happen before the debate, not after? And maybe Lester should be giving notes to Hillary, not the other way around?
Unless Hillary managed to create causality loop to fool everyone of course

I think the implication is the folder was a payment or blackmail material they were holding over his head

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
I know personally if I were blackmailing someone I'd use a national television stage to provide evidence of such

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

By Trump's reasoning, wouldn't Hillary being able to rig the debate to her own benefit make her smart?

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

Fullhouse posted:

Hillary cheated by writing things down, book em

pretty hosed up that they allowed the use of writing when one of the candidates can't even read

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Lord Hydronium posted:

By Trump's reasoning, wouldn't Hillary being able to rig the debate to her own benefit make her smart?

"The fed is doing a political."

"The debate was doing a cheat."

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

EngineerSean posted:

I lose my poo poo over government receipts.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

A Fancy Bloke posted:

Yeah it has nothing to do with the racist poo poo he's said during the election, it's all a democrat ploy Sheeple!

Shut the gently caress up.

It means whatever i want it to mean.

A neo liberal is many things. Its a democrat that would never be a Bill Clinton supporter back in the 90s. Its horrible people that SHAME and CENSOR anyone who disagree with them. Its a person that screams RACIST. Its a person that shot these cops. Its many other things too!

SO SHUT THE gently caress UP.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Helsing posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

If only

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Mrit posted:

If only

They're quotes, dude.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
The notepad contained a single sentence: "As agreed, your wife and children will be returned to you."

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Helsing posted:

I know this is a copy/paste but this argument always blows my mind because he's literally been investigated by the federal government for racial discrimination

I guess the democrats did that

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Starshark posted:

I lose my poo poo over government receipts.

the free market would never be so wasteful

https://twitter.com/Maddie_Hallman/status/501790600656863232

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Fullhouse posted:

I know this is a copy/paste but this argument always blows my mind because he's literally been investigated by the federal government for racial discrimination

I guess the democrats did that

I hardly think the federal government has the resources to do the kind of exhaustive vetting that Lisa Lampanelli, Snoop Dogg or the rest of the Comedy Central team were able to perform.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

it's bad no matter who does it and a single twit is not losing your poo poo

imagine I posted that meme where the guy has two buttons and doesn't know which to pick and they're labeled "suggest the government can do something wrong outside of Defense" and "praise government agency for depleting our natural resources"

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Hillary is a nerd who prepared for a debate and wrote things down during the debate.

It doesn't get any worse than that.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

I would have killed to be a fly-on-the-wall for these conversations.

Talking Points Memo posted:

In any case, Trump didn't think he needed to prepare. He didn't prepare. And it showed. His staff tried. They failed.

This indelible image from the Times stands out ...

quote:

There were early efforts to run a more standard form of general election debate-prep camp, led by Roger Ailes, the ousted Fox News chief, at Mr. Trump’s golf course in Bedminster, N.J. But Mr. Trump found it hard to focus during those meetings, according to multiple people briefed on the process who requested anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. That left Mr. Ailes, who at the time was deeply distracted by his removal from Fox and the news media reports surrounding it, discussing his own problems as well as recounting political war stories, according to two people present for the sessions.
Let's step back and decode this tableau in ways the Times may not feel totally comfortable doing.

A lot of Trump's 'prep' for facing Clinton was sitting down for bull sessions with sexual predator Roger Ailes where the dethroned Fox chieftain ranted about the bi$%^es who betrayed him and robbed him of his kingdom at Fox News. Given each man's deep respect for women and allegiance to political correctness, I'm sure those conversations were beautiful and not at all tinged with anger and grievance. What preparation could be better? (This is going to be part of the dictionary entry for Trump's Razor.) In other overlapping accounts, Giuliani and Christie are also in the mix, another thrice married serial adulterer with anger management issues and some degree of geriatric disinhibition and Christie who is younger but angry enough to be an honorary old guy.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

EngineerSean posted:

"praise government agency for depleting our natural resources"

lol

are you a member of generation x?

i ask this because they're the only generation of Americans who don't understand how paper works

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
news flash: you can grow new trees

i can think of plenty of things that are a bigger waste of paper than four inches of survey space and advertisements on a receipt from the post office, put your tree spikes away, nobody is trying to kill the spotted owls

G.C. Furr III
Mar 30, 2016

crabcakes66 posted:

Hillary is a nerd who prepared for a debate and wrote things down during the debate.

It doesn't get any worse than that.

this but unironicaly

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

hillary was the girl that walked out of a test saying "omg i totally failed that!" and then hosed up the curve with a 100

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

GameCube posted:

nah its an oklahoman mom who logs into twitter about once annually to post things like this
https://twitter.com/gigi2my4/status/506662238372261888

Is this implying that killing prokaryotes is murder?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
suck my balls, OP

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

looks like this bitch got triggered

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Mirthless posted:

news flash: you can grow new trees

i can think of plenty of things that are a bigger waste of paper than four inches of survey space and advertisements on a receipt from the post office, put your tree spikes away, nobody is trying to kill the spotted owls

Clinton liberals

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
lol @ op badbrained af

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I get that this is a troll/meta thread, but what is the problem with someone taking notes during the debate, then giving those notes to someone after the debate (perhaps for further study?)

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Powercrazy posted:

I get that this is a troll/meta thread, but what is the problem with someone taking notes during the debate, then giving those notes to someone after the debate (perhaps for further study?)

I'm going to guess that Hillary's aides were collecting the notes to prevent Trump's oppo people from grabbing them.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Powercrazy posted:

Nothing, really.

Mirthless posted:

I'm going to guess that Hillary's aides were collecting the notes to prevent Trump's oppo people from grabbing them.

That presumes he has any, but yeah not something worth betting on.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Nothing, really.

That presumes he has any, but yeah not something worth betting on.

Right. So lets say I was being extremely paranoid/alt-right, what should I be "outraged" about in that censored twitter video? I'm trying to gaze into the abyss, for just a moment.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Powercrazy posted:

Right. So lets say I was being extremely paranoid/alt-right, what should I be "outraged" about in that censored twitter video? I'm trying to gaze into the abyss, for just a moment.

It was clearly Hillary returning the list of questions Holt had given her in advance (because she is old/senile/dying and couldn't have remembered them otherwise). OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

lmao why would she openly pass some secret to him in front of tons of camera

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

god i wish i could believe this stuff

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Karl Barks posted:

lmao why would she openly pass some secret to him in front of tons of camera

hillary and her aides are simultaneously master criminals who've murdered dozens of investigators and also bumbling Dick Dastardlys who can't even plant a proper secret microphone
this is what it means to fight the infowars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It was clearly Hillary returning the list of questions Holt had given her in advance (because she is old/senile/dying and couldn't have remembered them otherwise). OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

This conspiracy goes all the way to the top!

(because she has people helping her become president)

• Locked thread