Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Fullhouse posted:

hillary and her aides are simultaneously master criminals who've murdered dozens of investigators and also bumbling Dick Dastardlys who can't even plant a proper secret microphone
this is what it means to fight the infowars

And so, by a constant shift of rhetorical focus, the enemy is simultan- *eyes roll back, collapses to the ground frothing at the mouth, and spasming wildly*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Captain_Maclaine posted:

*eyes roll back, collapses to the ground frothing at the mouth, and spasming wildly*

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I'm pretty sure one of hillary's aides posts here and actually did admit that in fact the debate was rigged. Lowtax deleted the post though.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Doorknob Slobber posted:

I'm pretty sure one of hillary's aides posts here and actually did admit that in fact the debate was rigged. Lowtax deleted the post though.

POST REDACTED.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Mirthless posted:

news flash: you can grow new trees

i can think of plenty of things that are a bigger waste of paper than four inches of survey space and advertisements on a receipt from the post office, put your tree spikes away, nobody is trying to kill the spotted owls

i dunno, ads on a receipt seems like a pretty huge waste of paper

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Doorknob Slobber posted:

your IPs have been logged and you will be visited shortly

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Karl Barks posted:

god i wish i could believe this stuff

yeah so i could cast meme spells by being hella ignorant and generally dumb as hell

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

They're wedding invitations

Man Musk has issued a correction as of 05:43 on Sep 29, 2016

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Found out today that a well known pro poker player is a right wing conspiracy nut.

It made me have a serious introspective moment in my hobby. Like, is that where I'm headed if I keep playing into my 60s? Will I be associated with people like that one day? I mean not of that skill caliber but still.

After like 15 years I'm not sure I want to play poker anymore. That's what this election has done to me.

gently caress you, 2016.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

Found out today that a well known pro poker player is a right wing conspiracy nut.

It made me have a serious introspective moment in my hobby. Like, is that where I'm headed if I keep playing into my 60s? Will I be associated with people like that one day? I mean not of that skill caliber but still.

After like 15 years I'm not sure I want to play poker anymore. That's what this election has done to me.

gently caress you, 2016.

I guess youre gonna have to start mailing your money to me. I promise to sometimes send sums of money back, for the thrill

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

That came out meaner than i meant it to be

But come on, you can admit that some poker celebs are complete goobers

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Staying alive is already a form of gambling, I mean look at this election. What do you need poker for?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I barely know 'er.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
OP, your posts are rigged...to be bad...because you make them

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

come back OP. I want to learn more

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

rudatron posted:

OP, your posts are rigged...to be bad...because you make them

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

the rebate was digged

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Al! posted:

I once got bumped into first class on a flight and the guy across from me was some professional poker player

he must've weighed 400 pounds and he had awake apnea

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
sounds like he was a hacker in his spare time :grin:

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

:siren: FOUND: :siren: Hillary's secret debate notes for Lester Holt

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Glad Dwight from The Office is still getting paid

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

god i wish i could believe this stuff

:same: being extremely dumb must be amazing

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Yinlock posted:

:same: being extremely dumb must be amazing

Enh, from what I've read in the Freep thread, it's actually a life of constant terror and impotent rage.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Enh, from what I've read in the Freep thread, it's actually a life of constant terror and impotent rage.

dictionary posted:

a·maz·ing
əˈmāziNG
adjective
causing great surprise or wonder; astonishing.

still technically correct

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Yinlock posted:

still technically correct

And that's the best kind of correct!

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
would you rather be dumb, or crazy

I choose crazy

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

crazy dumb

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The guy known as "the cleaner" is also the first person Hillary meets when she pulls up to the debate.

http://newsninja2012.com/cameras-caught-the-cleaner-meeting-hillary-when-she-arrived-for-debate/

He welcomes Bill and Hillary like he works there.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i can only trust newsninja2016, not this outdated rag!!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Prorat posted:

The guy known as "the cleaner" is also the first person Hillary meets when she pulls up to the debate.

http://newsninja2012.com/cameras-caught-the-cleaner-meeting-hillary-when-she-arrived-for-debate/

Lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

The debate was Murtaughed

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Prorat posted:

What does that mean to you? If you don't want to become a nutjob you've got to be willing to state your conclusions. Just asking questions is the road to madness.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
prorat might be the single dumbest motherfucker on this forum or any forum or indeed anywhere at all

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Oxxidation posted:

prorat might be the single dumbest motherfucker on this forum or any forum or indeed anywhere at all

not while the saurus is around

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

Oh I absolutely agree. I'm a goof but I like to think I present myself fairly well at the table, i.e. I actually bathe before I go and don't throw cards at anyone. Almost all the pro players from the 90s and such are loud mouthed spergy goons.

You would not believe the mutants you see playing at amateur limit tables in Southern Indiana. That's the type of cesspools that a lot of pro players float to the top of. I love the game so much, because there's a blend of math and psychology that's absolutely fascinating. But the people... woof. The people.

POLITICS

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Prorat posted:

oh no i cant believe it

a professional hitman works for hillary and hes right there and all

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Prorat posted:

according to Deplorable Linda... he does 😱
https://twitter.com/lmm1952/status/781549134251646976
how deep does this rabbit hole go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

op do you think Hillary was wearing a wire or an anti coughing device

• Locked thread